Chapter-12 A day to remember: A movie shoot.

Author's note:

P.s I will be continuing with Ava 's POV for a while. Hope it is still readable :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava's POV

I am standing with Min Ho ssi and the others who have gathered around in groups. All eagerly awaiting the start of the shoot. Most of us are tourists like Jack, Mandy and us. We had come to a spot near the canal which seemed to be the decided location of the planned scene. We are listening to the hurried instructions of the assistant director. Before coming here and asking him, I never gave it a thought how it might not be possible for him to be a part of the movie. Even as an extra or it being an American movie. What if his management finds out? They definitely wouldn't agree to him doing this.

I mentally slapped my head, for being silly at times. I tried to make out what he was thinking now watching his face closely. I am sure he must be thinking how he got stranded here with a crazy girl like me.

I cleared my throat and asked him.

"Min Ho ssi, it was silly of me to assume that you will agree to this. I never thought how troublesome it could be for you. You are just being a gentleman and obliged my request. It's perfectly allright even if we don't have to do this. Really."

He turned towards me, looking unfazed."Ava, you don't have to worry. I mean I freaked out when you asked me first.But then, I asked the assistant director. It's just a long shot. We just have to walk in the background. Nobody will find out who I am. It's fine."

"Really? But how about the management back home?"

I asked him worried.

"Hmm...If you think of it. Yeah, they might be not happy with me. But hey ,they wouldn't find out. Anyway, its sounding fun. I don't have to read the lines too."

He said with a mischievous smile.

"Wow, thats a relief.Thank you, it really means a lot to me."

I said my voice trailing.

"Anything for the lady."

He replied with a smile.That's the ever charming Lee MinHo ssi I thought smiling to myself.

They had started shooting the scene. I was nervous. Even if we don't have to do anything, I thought fidgeting. We were now walking slowly near the canal.I saw Jack and Mandy ahead of us.They were looking so normal. Of course, they are a real couple. I thought watching them at ease with each other.

I saw the lead actors walking nearby and the cameras rolling.

"Ava"

I heard him calling my name.

"Hmm..."

I replied absent mindedly.

"You are freaking out."

He said laughing watching my tense expression.

"Its my first."

I replied very seriously.

"Don't worry. You will be fine. It's just a long shot. Just act normal,ok?"

He said smiling at me.

"Hold my hand."

I heard him saying.

"What?"

I nearly exclaimed loudly to be sure if I heard him correctly.

"We have to pretend to be a couple,remember?"

He said his eyes dancing now with amusement.

"Oh! ok...Sure."

I replied realising and quietly slipped my hand into his. It felt so warm.

"This reminds me of old times."

He said like he was remembering something. I looked at him wondering.

"What does it remind you, Min Ho ssi?"I asked him finally.

"I have been through all this.You know? I was a struggling actor before. Funny...It just seems like yesterday."

He replied pondering with his thoughts.

I was moved. He is still so down to earth. I thought hearing him.

"Min Ho ssi. You are really good."

I told him suddenly.

"Huh."

He said not knowing where that came from. I thought of quickly adding so that he doesn't think of what I just told him.

"You know, what it reminds me of?"

I said smiling at him now.

"What?"

He said curious now.

"Of an old Korean movie. It was one of the first movies I watched. I don't remember the name. But it had Choi ji Won as the lead actress. She and the lead actor were also part of a movie shooting in the background as extras just like us. It's actually one of my favourite scenes."

I said smiling to myself remembering.

"Ava.You are impossible. And you are funny. Do you know that? You watch too many movies. Seriously."

He said to me with a huge grin.

"I know."

I replied with a big smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The movie assistant's POV

I am busy checking out the last minute details. Everything has to be perfect for our director. Although an independent production the movie will be a success. I just had a good feeling about it.

We were shooting an important scene near the canal. We had set up multiple cameras and prepare lights if needed.The afternoon lights were streaming in creating the exact atmosphere we wanted. It was the perfect time for the romantic scene. We only had to take a panned shot, a long one. Everything was ready.

"Lights?"

"Checked."

"Cameras?"

"Checked."

"Action."

I heard the director shout.The lead characters Ryan and Julia were now strolling down the path near the canal slowly, chatting happily. I had instructed the other couples in the background to act normally as the crowd.

The director spoke to me.

"Ron. Just try to get the shot in one go.It's looking just fine. Remember we need a close shot of them together. And yeah, one more thing. When you get a close up of the other couples try to focus on the Asian couple too.They are looking nice together in the background."

I noticed the pair. They were walking a little behind them.They did looked good together.They were smiling at each other and talking intently oblivious to the surrounding.

"Young love."

I thought smiling watching them now at a distance.

*********************************************

A/N P.s Comments and votes are highly appreciated! Love to hear your opinions.

:))