Chapter-29 Day after:You and me-3

Ava's POV continued

"Ava , why were you sad yesterday night?"

He asked looking at me. We have been sitting together in silence for a while. The question came out of no where surprising me.

"You know yesterday back on the bridge ,I remember catching a glimpse of sadness on your face"

He was still looking at my astonished face.

I remember feeling emotional while thanking him as a painful memory had gripped me suddenly standing there on the bridge with him. Does that means,he had noticed it? It was something I have become good in hiding. How did he see it? I was struggling with my words.

"I...I... was reminded of something from the past and it sort of overwhelmed me"

I told him without meeting his gaze not revealing the details. It was a memory I had buried somewhere deep in my mind.

"Let me tell you something..."

I heard him telling me sensing my hesistation to talk about it.

"You know,few years back I was involved in a car accident and I hurt myself pretty bad injuring my legs. I was in bed for around 6 months. It was a difficult time for me. I remember feeling hopeless and sad. I was scared and I thought I will never be able to walk again. But gradually I recovered and I got through the period and you know what I learn from it?"

he asked me and I look at him wondering.

"To be stronger and never to give up. I had faith in myself and I continue to follow my dreams and worked hard not letting the incident hold me back. Life is too precious. And see me ...I even raced you and won today"

He told me with a gentle smile.

I was touched realising that he had shared it with me. It was something very personal. He seem to knew that I was going through a emotional turmoil somewhere deep without me telling him.

"Thank you Min Ho ssi. I dont know what to say. And you are right...I have to learn to accept and let go of my past and be stronger. Thank you for sharing it with me. I am feeling better now...sincha kumawoyo"

I told him genuinely as our eyes meet. At that moment, the warmth of his eyes seem to overcome the forebearing feelings that had been disturbing me for a while. Min Ho ssi, I wish if only I could share it all with you? I thought. The painful deep memories that keep resurfacing now and then as hard I try to forget them. But sitting here next to you it seem insignificant..the feelings of you beside me making it disappear.

**************

Author's note

A short chapter.

Thank you for following the story till now....

P.s I am uploading next chap soon going with the flow. I think I will have a good time writing the next one.

Till then love you all.

P.s do please drop in your comments. It feels good to hear from you:))