Chapter-30 You and me-4#Minoz

*This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow Minoz everywhere. From a Minoz always(Yakshu,a promise)

******************************

Ava's POV continued

Everytime the wind picks up the speed we could see the blades of the windmills churning quickly. We have been sitting together quietly as none of us have spoken a word to each other. I think he was giving me the space I needed to collect my thoughts.I could see a group of tourists crowding in front of a windmill clicking photographs furiously. I smiled to myself seeing their enthusiasm. It was definitely a picturesque backdrop that will remind you of your visit here. Watching them,a thought occured to me suddenly as I turned to ask him.

"Min Ho ssi,I was just thinking.Why dont I click a photograph of you with the windmills?"

He also turned facing me surprised to hear my eager voice.

"Hmm...I dont know. I will look like a overzealous tourist. Plus we dont have a camera,"he replied brushing me off with a shy smile.

"Min Ho ssi,I think it will look really good. You can always remember that you visited this beautiful place. We dont need a camera.I can click for you using your phone."

I told him excited at the thought. My mood had lighten up considerably by then.

"No,its allright.I am tired.I dont want to get up only," he replied trying to evade me. But I was determined to be persistent as I got up quickly.

"Min Ho ssi,be a sport. I know you are trying to avoid me.Here let me give you a hand. Please?" I said as I gave him my hand to help him stand up.

"Ah...really. You wouldnt leave me if I dont agree,"he told me laughing as he caught hold of my hand hoisting himself up.

He is now standing in front of the windmill at a spot I had choosen.

"Min Ho ssi,a little bit to the left...no more on the right,"I shouted at him as I tried to find a good angle to click the photo using his phone camera.

"Aish, sincha. You are acting like a professional photographer now."

I can hear him shouting back at me waving his hands in the air trying unsucessfully to sound frustated,a big grin of his face.

"Sorry. But I want it to be perfect.Oh!I think thats the perfect spot. Min Ho ssi smile please!"

I told him giving my best apologectic smile as I finally clicked the photo. I carefully studied the picture I had just clicked and I was amazed to see that I had managed to capture him looking really good and happy with the windmills as the perfect background. I saw him running toward me.

"Is it good?"I heard him asking me.

"Its perfect Min Ho ssi.You are looking so handsome,"I gushed unaware that I had just blurted out what I had in mind.

"Really?Do I really look that good?"he asked me his eyes dancing with amusement.

"I mean the backdrop of the windmill is looking good,"I replied blushing trying to correct myself as I handed him back his phone. He is smiling at me as he checks the photo himself.

"Min Ho ssi,you know you can upload it on the net?Everyone will be excited to see your new picture just like me."

I asked him to get over the akwardness of what I just had told him.It was true though,I thought smiling remembering how patiently I used to wait for his new updates.

"I dont know...Do you think everyone will like it?I mean my staff helps to upload for me,"he asked me unsure.

"I am pretty sure your fans will love it.I know because all of us eagerly wait for your next upload and this picture is perfect!You looked so happy," I replied giving him an assuring look.