chapter-5 Big day finally

Ava's POV

I woke up early. I couldn't sleep past early morning. I came down for a quick jog in the early morning hours with far less people in the streets. I decided to see the nearby shops and grap an early coffee and maybe a quick bite.

I entered a small coffee shop that I found among the big stores .The aroma of coffee tingling my senses. I quickly placed my order for a latte and some tempting looking breads they had to the smiling girl behind the counter. After grapping the coffee I sat at the corner table and opened the daily local newspaper in English that I had picked up on the way.

I took a sip,

Hmm..the coffee was good. I quickly scan the paper and there it was on the entertainment section as the main headline.

'Korean superstar Lee Min Ho visiting Singapore again for his recent Asian tour.'

I smiled to myself and devoured up the article.They had put up a photo and he was looking handsome as always. I was grinning away and I realised I must be looking like a crazy lady so I quickly wipe the funny grin from my face. I should call up Monnie, I thought.The call connected and I told her about the article.

"So, Unnie. Can I pick you up around 10?There's gonna be a mad rush although we have the tickets,"she asked me.

"Sure monnie.I will be ready by then.I am rushing back now to my hotel."

I hung up after the quick chat and exited from the cafe. Both of us had brought the tickets for the second special event online. It costed me some 400$ but it was worth it.Thank god for my savings.

After a quick shower I laid out my clothes on the bed. I am a jeans girl and I still wear them unlike my peers who had given in to feminine dresses and formals. They keep telling me to grow up but nothing beats the comfort of a pair of jeans. I choose a soft cream V neck top to go with it. I pinned up my hair and use an eyeliner with a nude lip color. I was ready. Rechecking the ticket in my sling bag I finally made my way to the lobby.

Hope I am on time I thought as I checked my watch. I was walking out of the elevator when I nearly fell.

"Miss, you ok there?"

asked the bell boy worried seeing me.I quickly check my heels. Damn! I muttered under my breath. My right one was broken. Of all the days? It was my favorite pair and it was perfectly fine till now. I quickly went back to the room and change into my sneakers. A sudden thought came into my mind. Was it a bad sign? No, I shouldn't be thinking like that. I might get late. I cursed myself and rushed downstairs. Monnie was there and thankfully she hadn't waited long.

We quickly jumped into her car after exchanging quick pleasanteries. Was there something in my horoscope reading today? I couldn't remember in details. Something about 'Everything happens for your good' or something like that. I quickly vanished the thoughts and concentrated on the day ahead.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Monnie's POV

We reached the designated mall in no time and met with a huge crowd. Wow,this is bigger then last time when he had came after 'Boys over flowers'. Well oppa is more successful now. I had brought along my camera. Need some shots for my blog . I am also meeting up with my friends who were also dedicated Minoz *(fan of Lee Min Ho) like us. Unnie seems to be in a good spirit. She was looking happy and radiant. Oh, everybody's so excited, I thought watching everyone. I spotted my friends already in the line waiting to enter. We quickly joined them.

°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

On reaching the place I was speechless.The number of people here. I realised I was happy to be here. I made the trip all the way as I wanted to be part of this. Monnie was meeting up with her friends. After spotting them we found our way towards her friends. I saw a group of giggling girls oblivious to the surrounding looking excited and happy.They had even brought banners, posters etc. Monnie made quick introductions to Sandy, Gina, Kim and Anne as we slowly made our way in the line. We were having our little talks about Min Ho ssi when Kim asked me,"Please don't mind but how come you like oppa. I think he's a bit young?"