Chapter-34 For you-3

*Dedicated again to my dear friend@lovexelif ( One of the main reasons I am still writing this)

"I am falling for you" #I think I love you #Byul

*******************************************

Min Ho 's POV

I should have seen the call coming. But I was not expecting it at that moment. The very moment when I was nearly about to kiss her. Just when I thought I had the answers for the million questions I have been asking myself.

I turned the shower knob from warm to cold. The cold water hitting me instantly. Placing both my hands on the walls of the shower cubicle I let the water run. I don't know for how long I have been standing there under the shower. I closed my eyes and suddenly an image reappears in my mind of me standing in front of the mirror with her. I was quietly watching the reflection in the mirror of us standing together next to each other and her wearing the same necklace which we had ended up choosing together. Then there was this sudden rush of emotion because I understood why Jack felt that way...of how we looked good together. I remember her walking away suddenly because both our gazes had met each others through the reflection in the mirror.

She doesn't even know how hard it has been for me all this time. But the worst part is watching her pretend that nothing ever happened between us and how she is taking all the blame on herself. I clenched my fist feeling frustated. If only I could tell her that its not her fault.

Does she have any idea that she had been there constantly in my thoughts thinking only about her all these times? Between those little moments we ended up spending together I began to realize that I felt differently for her...that I actually started liking her. This crazy girl who doesn't even know how I felt for her because I haven't told her.

Because I can't tell her. Because someone is waiting for me. Because I made this trip for the one waiting for me. Because I had promised myself before that I will make it work between her and me.

This was not what I had planned for. How will I know that by a crazy twist of fate I will meet you? But...but I can't fall for you...not yet.

I finally walked out of the shower grabbing the towels. I quietly slipped into the bath robe and walked back into the room flopping onto the sofa crossing my legs.

I had kept the handphone on the table and it was ringing. I stared at the phone letting it ring for a while.

"Yobosayo(Hello)?"

I answered picking it up finally.

"Sunbae?"

I said hearing the familiar voice on the other end.

"Can we talk? Should I call later?" he asked me.

"Sunbae. You know you don't have to ask me and you can call me up anytime."

I replied knowing him well. Its the same everytime. Him wanting to know if he had disturbed me. I called him Sunbae because he is few years older than me. He is my personal bodyguard and assistant. A guy close to me. I didn't feel the need for one but my profession demanded one and he was employed by my agency. He has been working for me for a quite while now and I am glad because sometimes you need them to keep away the prying eyes especially those persistent paparazzi that keeps following me everywhere. After all these years he still tries to maintain that professional distance and respect although it is not required at all.

"Well allright then."

I could hear his voice relaxing a bit.

"Are you calling from home, Sunbae?"

I asked him. It was the weekend.

"Not really. Actually we all are hauled up in the office as I speak on a Sunday."

He replied and I suddenly realized the reason for what he just told me. I had complelety forgotten about the photo I had uploaded earlier today and the little interaction session I had with my fans online.

I could almost visualized the scene. Everyone scrambling around in the office answering all those calls that must be ringing nonstop and releasing unlimited number of press releases explaining my sudden behaviour. It must be a field day in the office on a sunday.

"How bad is it?"

I asked knowing the reply already.

"You mean how is it here? Not bad actually. After the shock you gave all of us everyone is doing some good intensive damage control. Maybe I should have accompanied with you on the trip. That should have save us the trouble."

He was supposed to come with me on the trip to Singapore but at the last moment something came up unexpectantly and he had to excuse himself from the trip to visit his hometown.

"I was quite surprised and couldn't believe it at first. Its so... you know unlike you. But that doesn't mean I am complaining. You know what I mean?"

He added in a low voice less someone overheard him.

I could almost see him smiling at the other end. I was sort of relieved hearing that from him. It was something I had thought of doing long time before but never got around to do except today and surprisingly I had enjoyed it remembering the interactions with my fans.

Both of us had our share of arguments and differences because he wanted to do his job effectively and me unhappy with the restrictions imposed on me at times. But we shared a comfort level and understood each other well. He had seen my best and my worst days. We have been together through thick and thin since my earlier days. He considers and cares me like a younger brother but he will never tell me that. It was typical of him. I momentarily smiled at the thought.

"So how are things with her?"

He asked me interrupting my thoughts. For one split second I thought he was asking me about Ava.

"She called me up today. My flight is scheduled for tonight and I will be reaching New York by tomorrow."

I replied realizing who he was talking about.

"Is everything fine? You sound sort of different."

He asked me hearing my strained voice and catching my mood. I run my hand through my hairs not knowing what to reply. I suddenly felt like confiding in him what I was going through.

"Well actually I have some good news for you that will make you really happy. One more reason why everyone has been busy for the last few hours. I think I am the first one to break the news to you. The agency will be calling you up soon. They are confirming as we talk. We got the call today. The one you have been waiting for?"

I heard him telling me.

*********************************************

Author's note:

Hi,

I ended up uploading again. For the past few days I have been under a dilemma whether to wait for few more reads. To be honest I got a little frustated :))

But I can't sleep or do anything until I write more because the story is growing within me and I can't wait to let it out.

*Uploading next chap tonight.

*Thank you for still sticking to the story.....Love you all.