Chapter-35 For you-4

*Kindly note that I have edited some mistakes in the previous chapter. Some extra words removed and missing words added!!

********************************

Min Ho's POV continued

I am listening intently to him now.

"We got the call from ZY production. They want you on board. They had already considered you and after the interest and positive buzz you generated today they thought it was the right time to give you the call. They are sending us the script. Its your call now. Chukahaeyo(Congratulations)"

He told me excitement evident in his voice. I was stunned hearing what he had just told me. I was finally getting a chance to work with the director which I had been looking forward for a long time now.

"Min Ho, you there?"

He was asking not hearing my reply.

"Yeah."

I replied still speechless.

"I know how you must be feeling. Your hard work is paying off. The project is bigger and on a larger scale than his last movie. It seems a North American movie studio is also backing the project. Not to mention the list of distributors it has already found. The movie is almost ready for pre-production. That also means you wouldn't get much time to spend in New York. I think you will have to be back here soon."

He added in an understanding tone. I stood there holding the phone listening to him. The news sinking in finally. It was a huge opportunity that came suddenly knocking on my door.

There was so much happening in my life at the moment and I didn't have the time to pause and reflect. With one more phone call things became more complicated than it was before.

°°°°°°°°°°

Ava 's POV

I am pacing up and down the room not knowing what exactly I was doing. I was supposed to pack my luggage. Throwing everything haphazardly into the open bag I tried to find my shoes bending and reaching it underneath the bed.

What else? I thought getting fidgeting with each passing moment. I had been like this after returning back to my hotel room. My flight was scheduled in few hours and I had been quite unsucessful in gathering my things because I was half heartedly packing. My mind drifting now and then how hard I tried to concentrate.

Just stop thinking Ava because like this you will not be getting anything done. I scolded myself frustated. I found my old comfortable pair of denims and slipped into it. Randomly picking up my red checked shirt and wearing my pair of flat pumps I was ready. I sat down on the bed zipping shut my luggage and suddenly feeling exhausted. I covered my face with both my hands trying to calm myself down. Bending my head low I sat on the bed for few moments before steadying myself enough to head down to the hotel lobby. The bus provided for transportation to the airport will already be there waiting for us. My hand suddenly find its way to the phone lying on the bed grapping it. The mobile chain with the silver star is staring back at me gently swaying with every slight movement. I immediately hold the phone close to my chest clutching it hard as a sudden wave of emotions hit me. I need to get out of here fast. I thought resolving finally.

Giving a last look at the room I made my way to the elevators and pressed the buttons to both of them whichever will be faster to take me down the lobby. One of them opened on my floor before the other as I stepped into it pulling my trolley luggage with me.

After signing and checking out at the reception I went ahead to the front of the hotel searching for the buses. I saw one of the hotel staff calling out for anymore passengers for a bus which seemed already packed and was about to leave now. I shouted back at him trying to get his attention.

"Please wait for me. I have to get on the bus."

As I sat on the bus I looked out of the window mumbling a silent sorry to someone for leaving without waiting for him. It was the best thing for both of us. To avoid the uncomfortable silence that prevails between us. I am used to seeing your smiling face that has been missing for a while now because things have changed between us. And I can't stand it anymore watching you like that. You don't know...Because it hurts...It hurts so much its killing me so please forgive me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Min Ho's POV

I pulled opened the curtains and saw the buses parked downstairs in front of the hotel lobby. Checking my watch I decided that I need to head down.

I pressed the button of the elevator waiting for it to come down. I stepped out on the floor she was staying in just as I heard the sound of the adjoining elevator closing. I walked slowly towards the direction of her room all the way thinking of what I will be speaking to her when we met.

On reaching the room I find the housekeeping staff already there because the occupant had checked out. Hurriedly I went down to the reception where my suspicions were confirmed. She had already left by the first bus for the airport. She was avoiding me for reasons we both knew.

I stood there in the front of the hotel lobby feeling hopeless and lonely for the first time.

****************************************************************

Author's Note:

Feeling a little emotional. Silly me.....

*Next chapter will be up soon. Thank you for reading and taking part in this journey with her :))

P.s ZY production is a passing reference to a critically acclaimed director. I don't know if I am at the liberty to take his name even though its a fiction. He is a fifth generation Chinese film maker and known for his excellent works. Some of them have won many accolades and awards including a BAFTA, a Golden Rooster, a Golden Bear, a Silver Lion, a Golden Lion and even a Grand Jury prize at Cannes. Not to mention his work nominated as an official entry for the best foreign film category at the Academies.

Min Ho ssi had expressed his desires saying he is one of the director he wanted to work with and we sincerely hope he will get the chance(which I am sure he will get one day). Looking forward to that day *~fighting~* Min Ho ssi ! :))