chapter-9 Stranded

°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho's POV

After a light lunch, I thought of taking a nap. Its almost 10 hour journey till the next transit. I might as well catch up on the much needed sleep. I reclined my seat and closed my eyes listening to the music.

°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

We are already halfway into our journey. With nothing much to do, I decided to listen to some music using the headphones they provided. I noticed Min Ho ssi was asleep.

I was trying hard not to stare at him but now I couldn't help watching him.

He was looking so handsome and serene with his eyes closed. Nobody will believe me when I tell them I am seeing him like this. I should pinced myself to see if I am day dreaming again. Maybe I will wake up on my bed. I am lost in my thoughts when he suddenly opens his eyes!

°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho 's POV

As I stir in my sleep I seem to open my eyes , and I am looking in the eyes of someone.

The girl in the opposite row suddenly straightens up as she stood up and walk away.

°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

Great, that was embarassing, I thought. He was sleeping and he woke up to catch me staring at him.

I decided to stay in the rest room for a while not ready to face him. By the time I finally opened the door, I find the stewardess talking among themselves in front of the door. Maybe they were contemplating to break down the door seeing that I had spend considerable amount of time holed up inside. I gave a apologetic smile to them and came back, trying my best not to stare at him as I got to my seat.

I find him asleep. Thank God,I thought.If only I can talk to him and finally have the courage to ask for an autograph but after what happened at the fan meeting.

But hey, I got to see him so upclose. I thought, trying to convinced myself.

Even if I didnt get the autograph I was happy. I had got my wish of seeing him even if I couldnt muster the strength to talk to him. Wasnt that enough? I was lucky in a way.

It meant a lot to me, he will never know......I put on the headphones smiling with the thoughts and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. When I got up, the flight attendants were preparing for the arrival to our transit stop, Schipol airport in Amsterdam.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho 's POV

I have few hours transit time in Amsterdam where I will be changing my flight.There was the usual prior announcement of our flight details.

The flight finally landed in Amsterdam.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

As we reached and landed in Schipol Airport, people started deplaning.

I was gathering my stuff when I saw that Min ho ssi had left. His seat already empty.

While leaving I noticed something in the seat he was seating. Wasnt it the ipod he was listening to? He seem to have forgotten it and left it on the seat.Maybe if I can catch up with him I can return it.

I quickly grap it with my things and got off the plane.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho's POV