Chapter - 1 Prologue

Author's note:

Few things before the journey begins:))

*I am writing the prologue( in third person) which is describing the FAN MEETING which my main protagonist Ava Nomray attends.

*P.s Kindly note: The next chapter begins ONE WEEK before the prologue.

*I am including Ava's thoughts in the beginning as she is remembering someone in her memory more like a flashback.

* And finally, I will be writing my story in 'First person' i.e the characters's Point of view(POV). Anyone who is reading my story...Thank you again, it really means a lot. Hope you will continue reading. Love you! :))

****************************************************************

AVA's THOUGHTS,

I am listening to Bryan Adam's famous song 'Summer of 69'. Everytime I listen to it , it brings back fond memories. I think everyone has that special summer. I have one. It was the summer I turned 27.

Everyone tells you that there are moments in your life that you will remember forever.

Moments that are etched in your fondest memories.

Moments that brings a smile on your face.

Moments that you always be grateful, for it made you more than happy.

These are my moments I will cherished forever.

That summer I finally decided one day that I will go meet him, my favorite actor.

The one I was crazy about. I have been been through bleak periods in my life and he was one of the reasons I got through them. Watching his dramas had made me smile and laugh. It was an escape I welcomed. As I was ready to move on in life, I wanted to meet and thanked him. Maybe even a glimpse of him would have made me happy. It was a silent wish I made....

A line from the song keep replaying in my mind,

"Oh when I look back now

The summer seems to last forever.

And if I had a choice

Yeah I'd always want to be there

Those were the best days of my life..."

It seems like the lines of the song were reflecting my thoughts.

And yes, it was the summer I hopelessly felt in love......

««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

THE PROLOGUE

The screaming and the shoving brought her back to reality.

Ava had for a moment forgotten that she was standing in the middle of thousands of people.

All waiting patiently, expecting to see someone.

Thousands had come from afar for today's event.

The electric atmosphere was palpable in the air.

She was standing next to a group of teenagers.

You can make it out in their eyes , the anticipation , the happiness lighting up their young faces as they chant his name aloud, their voices now reaching a crescendo as your own drown in the background.

Some were teary eyed and others just stood still hoping to catch even if it was a glimpse. It was hard to contain their excitement as the crew members of the event management were already having a difficult time controlling the crowd.

He was due to arrive to the venue shortly.Tickets were already sold out months back and few lucky ones among them will also get to meet and interact with him personally.

All of them were brought together this fine day for a special event.

To meet everyone's favorite Korean actor and Hallyu star 'Lee Min Ho',

for his big fan meeting in Singapore as part of his ongoing Asian tour.

For a die hard fan of Korean dramas he was the young , talented and handsome actor who had acted in most of the hugely popular Korean dramas.

His fan base span whole of Asia and after his recent successful drama , he was becoming more famous, his popularity surpassing all boundaries. He was someone with a huge chance of making it big internationally as he was also one of the most sought after emerging young Asian actor. It was an afternoon everyone had looked forward to including Ava as she stood among them with a long awaited wish in her heart to see him once, even if it was only a fleeting glance.