Chapter-6 Desperate measures

Ava's POV continued.

I pacified her,

"No, you please go inside. Your friends are waiting for you. I will find it and join you. Dont worry, ok?"

She was reluctant worried for me but I made her finally go in and dashed downstairs.

I checked the place. It wasn't there.Somebody must have picked it.The hope was slowly fading inside me.They wouldn't let me in now without a ticket. What to do? I wanted to cry, my head wasn't working.Think of something fast. The event is starting soon. An idea came into my mind. It was one of those you make without thinking twice. It was definitely a crazy one. My mind was working out a hurried plan. All floors have fire exits near the stairs. Maybe I should try to find one and see if I can somehow slipped in.

Oh god, I don't know what I am doing. I went around trying to avoid the management crews and security and found the flight of stairs.

I climbed up the floors one by one and by the time I reached the top floor I was exhausted and panting. Catching my breath I saw the large door of the fire exit and tried opening it. Something was jaming but it didn't seem like it was locked from inside. Maybe if I tried a bit? Please let it open. Please. Yes.

It seems I was lucky because with few try it gave away and I opened it slowly and entered.

It seem deserted when I saw someone standing a bit far looking curiously at me, the uninvited intruder.

When I saw his face and the tall frame,

I swear my heart stop the second time again today!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho's POV

I was sitting in the dressing room.People were running around getting things ready. Somebody gave last minute touches to my look. I had one more scheduled event for today.

This is my second visit to Singapore and this time I wanted everything to go smoothly.

Last time I was unable to meet my fans at the Plaza and I felt sad so I am trying to make it up this time.

So far, it's been good.

I enjoyed my interaction earlier and I had one more coming up. I had prepare few things. I will be singing too. I have been taking my vocal lessons regularly and I hope everyone likes my singing. My vocal trainer felt that I have improved a lot and was impressed with the progress I had made.

The pressure was too much so just before it, as usual I wanted some time alone to organise my thoughts. I spotted my manager for this trip and asked him as he comes up to me for last minute details.

"Hyung (Big bro), I need my usual time alone. Just few minutes and I will be back."

He looked like he himself was stressed out.

"Ok, just make it quick. Let's quickly wrap up things on time. And yes don't go wandering out too much."

He yelled at me as I quickly exited the room.

I heard him shouting someone to follow me less some crazy fans get me.It happened before and he didn't want the trouble again.

I made my way down the opposite way.There was a fire exit nearby.

It was secluded and quiet. I was collecting my thoughts, when I noticed something.

The big door leading to the exit,

I could see it being rattled like someone was trying to get in.

Hmm...Now who could it be? I thought intrigued.

The janitor didn't seem to have locked it properly because after a few while, it gave away.

I waited with a short breath to see who shows up. Maybe I should call the guys...

Thats when I saw a head popped out of the door slowly,

I could then see the face and I realised it was a girl!

As she also looked at my direction she realized someone was there,

and I remember the facial expression she had.

She looked totally dazed and stunned.

For few seconds both of us were looking at each other.

Thank god, she didn't scream.

It was, you know the usual reaction. Just then I heard one of the management guy shouting,

"You, what are you doing there?!"

She look terrified and bolted suddenly.

I didn't know what to say.

The guy sprinted after her while I was whisked away by a irritated manager.

As I made my way to the auditorium,

I wondered what she was doing there and not at the main venue?

**************

Author's note:

Hello,

Thanks for reading till now. Will love to hear your views. So don't forget to drop in your comments! :))

P.s I have started including his point of view from this chapter onwards. It's entirely my thoughts and imaginations. There isn't a chance of Min Ho ssi coming across this but if he did, hope I haven't offended in any way & that includes his fans. I am a big fan(A die hard Minoz always) :))

*Love you all.