Chapter-7 Disappointment

Ava's POV

I saw him finally.

But not in the way it should have been.He must be thinking I must be some crazy person more like a stalker sorts.

Crap, I really don't know what I was thinking. We stood staring at each other faces 's for few seconds when the security saw me.

Not knowing how to react I sprinted down the stairs. I thought I should be explaining and not running...

Bad idea, right now I am sitting in a room of the mall with all the ccTV monitors. I have been trying unsucessfully to explain how I had lost the ticket and I had ended up there.

A senior security guy walked in and talked to me in a polite but stern tone,"Miss, it seems you landed yourself in trouble. It's a big event and we don't want anything to damage our reputation. You have been caught tresspasing. What were you really doing?"

"I am sorry, it was inappropriate on my part. But really, I didn't wanted to miss the event. I came all the way for this and I didn't want to miss it."

Which I am already, I thought watching the event on the tv monitors.

Min Ho ssi was singing...

"Can you please check the online ticket sale? You will find my details. I came here with a friend."

I asked my spirits dampening every moment.

Finally he said,

"Ok miss, I will do that but till then I have your things including your passport. Maybe we can call out your friend?"

"No, please not during the event. I don't want her evening to get spoiled."

I sat silently as I missed out on the most important thing I wanted to attend.

"Miss,we have checked what you said. It seems they had your details. I am giving back your things now. But I hope you wouldnt get yourself in trouble like this again."

He told me rather seriously.

"Unnie, what happened?"cried Monnie as she came along with him after the event.

"Its ok. Its...ah...a long story,"

I said smiling weakly and trying hard not to break down and cry.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Monnie's POV

I am sitting in a food stall in the popular night market. Unnie is seated opposite me looking totally depressed and down. I am feeling really bad for her.

She came all the way and she missed out on the event. The fan meeting was a success. We really enjoyed the interaction with Min Ho oppa. He sang for us, clicked photos with everyone and even answered our questions.

If only Unnie was there.

°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

I have been visiting many places like the famous Chinatown, Jurong bird park ,the Singapore art museum and many more. I also went shopping with Monnie to Marina square and other big malls. She's been a sweetheart trying to cheer me up after what happened.

I visited her folks and they were really warm and friendly too. I am leaving tomorrow. I have a flight to New York where I am visiting my uncle who is settled there now. I had promised dad that after attending this I will finally consider the option he gave me, to start anew, to let go of the past.

But I still haven't gotten over the day's disappointment. It was really important for me...

I mean why did it happen to me?

I am reminded of the horoscope reading that day. Not a good time to ponder on that, I am already depressed.

"Unnie, you told me that you saw him right?"

Monnie asked me interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, but I hope he didn't notice me.

Its too embarassing and him thinking I could have been a stalker."

"Its ok, Unnie. Please don't be disheartened. Maybe next time you can come?"

"I don't know Monnie. Maybe it was my last chance. I messed it up...Anyway I got to meet you too. And thats also important, right? You have been a dear friend.Thank you for everything, really."

"I also had a good time and I got to meet you up. Please keep in touch ,ok? We are still Minoz right even after this?" She said looking at me.

"Sure, Monnie. We will always be in touch and although I didn't get to meet him. I am always one of his biggest fan."

I smiled saying that.

We spent few hours together before I leave tommorow.

I reached the airport by taxi. Monnie wanted to drop me off but I insisted on going myself. She had already done so much for me.

After checking in, I decided to call up Evelyn. I had already called up home yesterday.

Evelyn picked up.

"Hey girl, how are you feeling? I got your message. I am so sorry. You must be feeling so down..."

Her voice trailed not knowing what to say.

"Its ok, Evelyn. I am fine now. I am sad but I get to visit this beautiful place."

I said trying to sound cheerful.

"I have a link flight to New york with one stop. Will call you up on reaching, ok?"

We had a short chat.

I waited for a while and they announced my flight was ready for departure so I went ahead.

On boarding I was shown to the first class cabin.

Yeah, I had booked one. It cost me a dent in my savings. I don't know what I was thinking...What the hell?

I might as well as enjoyed it after all that happened.

******************

Author's note:

Well it's been quite a disapointment. Ava doesn't get to attend the fan meeting. So is her trip pointless??