Chapter-11A day to remember:The canal cruise

°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

It's a beautiful day today. The weather just pleasant enough for sightseeing.Things just turned out this way and right now I am standing on the boat deck with Min Ho ssi, as our boat slowly made its way into the canal.

I couldn't help notice how good he was looking today. He was wearing a light grey cardigan and a pair of black pants. As I am standing beside him, I can see how tall he is.

He seem to be in a relaxed mood and I was lost in my thoughts yet again when I heard him asking,

"You are going to New York alone?"

"Yeah, I am visiting my uncle. He is settled in there," I replied smiling.

Just then I thought of asking him something which came immediately in my mind.

"Min Ho ssi. I am sorry but I am really curious. I thought you will be going back to Seoul?"

I asked politely hoping he wouldn't mind. If I wasn't wrong the Singapore fan meeting was the last destination of his Asian tour.

"Hmm...Yes. I was supposed to, but I decided to change my plans. I have some work in New York and meeting up with.Hmm...friends."

He said with a wide smile. I had an inclination of who that might be. I couldn't help smiling.

"Hmm...Could it be a special friend?"

I heard myself, not believing I actually asked him that.

Ok, maybe that was too straightforward. I thought pondering. He hardly knew me well to reply to that particular question I had just thrown him out of nowhere.

Sensing what I was thinking, he replied with a grin.

"Yes, you could say that!"

I was so relieved that he didn't mind me asking that. It was kind of personal and I was hoping I wasn't invading his privacy.

"I think you look really good together."

I told him after a while, really meaning what I said.

He look at me with a bemused look,"Really?!"

"Sincha! You wouldnt believe but I am a member of MinMin club!" I exclaimed excited, my voice a pitch higher.

*<MinMin=Lee Min Ho+Min Young>

Thats when he literally started laughing, looking at me now. I know I must be red, my cheeks evidently flustered. I had the knack of uttering things like that. No wonder he must be amused. I should really think twice before I speak.

But in real I was indeed a member of the club. I mean they are one of the cutest celebrity couples in town. And when they started dating I was happy for them.

After embarassing myself a while ago with my antics I couldn't even look at him properly. I tried concentrating on the sights instead.

We were passing by beautiful landmark buildings and canal houses. It looked so quaint and enchanting.

"It's beautiful, isnt it?"

I heard him speak softly.

"Yes, the view is wonderful. Quiet and peaceful."

I added and watched him looking totally at ease as he stare ahead at the passing sights.

We quietly stood and watch as we passed other main canals like the Herengratch and a smaller and pretty canal named the Leliegratch. It was calm and soothing as the boat glided slowly in the clear water.