Chapter-38 AUTHOR's NOTE

Author's note:

I am feeling emotional and overwhelmed now. And to be honest I cried a bit...for Ava...for myself. Because I dreaded that one day the story will reach this point. I am remembering the sleepless nights I spend writing it. This story has been my everything for the last few months.

I want to thank my wonderful readers for every single read,every single comment and every single vote. Especially to the readers who followed it till here. This story will always remain close to my heart...my most prized possession.

A special thanks to my dear friend @lovexelif for the continuous love and support to the story. Your helpful comments have always motivated me to continue writing and reach till here. I might have disappointed you but I sincerely hope you will still continue to support me for next part of the journey. One journey might appear to end but another beautiful journey is waiting to begin. I love Ava. Maybe because she is a fictional character I created. And I want to continue with her journey in my next untitled work.

Halfway through the story I had made up my mind about where the story will head to. I am scared but also excited about my next work. I still have a long way to go as a writer but I am willing to learn. It will be more challenging and is definitely going to test my limited writing skills. Hope everyone will give it the same amount of love and support :))

*In the end I have to remind that this story is purely fictional. Any resemblance of the characters I created to anyone is purely coincidental.

*The portrayl of Min Ho ssi in my story is also purely my imaginations. I think and believe that he is a much more wonderful person in real life...how do I know? Lets say its a woman's intuition :))

*Just like how Ava made a wish. I have also made one. I wish that someday Min Ho ssi will come across this story...and maybe ....just maybe he will like it...

"I want to thank you. You have been the inspiration throughout the story. You have helped me rediscover my love for writing...Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your Minoz always." :))

*I am thinking of taking a short break and spent time with my sister and family...you know back to earth...but I can't stay away for long and I promise to be back with a really good story!!

#Lastly but not the least I want to thank my readers who felt that there was something between them. I am humbled because that means I was able to create some subtle poignant moments between them.

* I am signing off with these beautiful lines I read somewhere,

" If you love someone. Let it go....

If it comes back it was yours....

If it doesn't then it was never yours..."

Love you all...Take care always.

una_ whitelillies.

***Next chapter uploading tonight:

EPILOGUE