Chapter-33 For you-2

"You are my star"# The star # Kang MinHyuk (CN Blue)

*********************************************

Ava's POV continued

I slowed down my bike on spotting the building that I wanted to stop by. I had noticed it on our way here earlier this afternoon. After dismounting from the bike I started walking and pushing my bike along with me checking for the sign of the souvenir shop. I was at the right place. An old building with a front porch, a section of which served as a design gift shop.

"You wanted to pick something from here?"

He asked me coming up beside me. We have been unusually silent the whole return journey.

"Yeah, but not for myself. I wanted to help you pick up something."

I replied looking at him. He looked surprised by what I just told him.

"Actually Min Ho ssi I wanted to help you buy a gift for her. You have no idea but girls love presents and she will be really happy if you brought something from your trip in Amsterdam for her even if it is a small gift. I am sure you don't want to meet her emptyhanded."

I finally told him with a smile walking ahead of him and pushing the front door open. The wind chimes hanging above the door started tinkling with a musical sound as I stepped in.

It was a charming old shop. The late afternoon sun was streaming in through the windows giving the whole interior of the shop a warm and welcoming look. It was filled with all sorts of knick knack curios. At one side the shelves and the tables were stacked neatly with ceramic items including collectibles like mugs,vases, plates and bowls. In another corner were the array of usual collections of souvenir objects like postcards, hats, clothing and local antiques.

"Give me a minute please. I will be right there."

A voice spoke from the adjoining room. I walked around the shop checking the displayed items. Both of us are definitely avoiding each other. At least he didn't objected to the reason we were here.

After few minutes, the shop owner came out from the room and greeted us in English. A friendly voice with a slight Dutch accent. A pleasant looking middle aged man with a well kept beard spoke to us smiling.

"Hello. Welcome to my shop. I am Hendrick. Sorry, but did I keep you both waiting?"

I smiled back at him as I replied,

"Hello. Thank you. And no, you didn't keep us waiting. We came in few minutes back and we were just looking around."

"Well that is good then. Take your time and please ask me for assistance if you need any."

He told us both with a smile gesturing his hand at the objects in the shop. I had noticed a section in the shop where they had kept an assorted collection of jewellery. I walked toward it with him following closely behind me.

"Min Ho ssi, I think we can find something here."

I told him as I searched among the varied pieces of jewellery displayed inside the glass panel cases. There were a good collection of jewelleries like bangles, bracelets, necklaces, brooches,rings and other signature pieces.

"Just tell me which one you want to see and I will take it out for you."

Mr Hendrick told me with a smile as he came behind the counter clasping his hands together and placing on the top of the glass case waiting for us to select a piece.

It was an impressive collection and some pieces were stunning. I could see him stand beside me as we looked together searching for that one piece. My eyes felt on a certain piece catching my attention immediately. A necklace having a star shaped silver pendant studded with swaroski crystals on all the edges and hollow inside with a sterling silver chain to match. Although it looked small and delicate among the other bigger pieces there was something unique and beautiful about it. I smiled finding it and I heard myself telling Mr Hendrick.