Chapter-10 I meet him again

Ava's POV

By the time I retired to my hotel room,its already midnight. I was so tired I just jumped into the bed.

I had called up home. I remember the conversation I had with dad. He was worried if I will seriously consider applying for the university thing. Its one of the same conversations we keep having now and then with him hoping I will finally relent.

He wants me to start all over again. I am still hesistant to make a choice. But I agreed that I will give it a serious thought after I make this trip.

Maybe the time I have here will help me make up my mind...I hope.

My mind seem to again go back to the earlier day's event.

Did I really bother Min Ho ssi?

I keep replaying the scene.The whole meeting my idol turned out to be disappointing...but then I was expecting too much.

From the start till today. Silly me.

I buried my face in the pillow frustated and feeling low.

=============================

NEXT DAY :

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho 's POV

Min young was disappointed but she tried to be understanding. I want things to work out with us. Everyone tells me we make a good couple. We had become close during our recent drama shooting.

Now we try finding time from our hectic schedule to spend time together.Its hard, the downside of being famous.

48 hours, that long here. I thought, shaking my head in disbelief. What I am gonna with so much time. I am actually used to my busy life becoming accustomed to the daily routine.

I am down in the hotel lobby. Might as well try to explore the city. I declined the hotel staff who wanted to know if I wanted a tour guide.

I decided to walk to the Amsterdam central station. It's a pleasant morning and I meet a lot of locals and tourists alike.

After 10 minutes walk, I reached the station building and I am looking around with nothing in particular when I saw someone familiar. She must be stranded like me in Amsterdam, I thought seeing her.

I am reminded of yesterday. She is just a fan. I was sort of rude. I don't know if I could just go up and talk to her. She seem to be searching for something.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

I decided to find something to do that will keep myself occupied. I have been drooling since I woke up. I need to stop thinking about yesterday's incident.

I picked up few brochures from the hotel lobby.They suggested that I buy a map and go to the central station. I can find the trams and the canal cruises tour offices. I might as well join a group if I find one. Back in Singapore I had Monnie for company . Here I am alone.

Since it was the beginning of summer, it was good time to be here. I had decided to wear my ruffled white top and a long tie and dye skirt. I draped my blue scarf, wore my favorite pair of glass bangles and a comfortable pair of flat sandals preparing myself for distant walking.

I walk around trying to find the tourist information centre. Am I lost? I have never been good with directions. Did I take a wrong turn? Better to ask someone for the direction then roam aimlessly. I thought looking around. I didn't notice someone coming up and standing behind me.