Impossible [Larry]

Prompt from MirandaLStyles: That was beautiful...maybe a louis and michael one were they're backstage and stuff just gets heated...louis could be jellie because michael didn't say anything to him the while day...or something...idk

And idk but I tried with Louis and Michael and I couldn't do it so you get Larry okay I hope you don't mind and ily

Impossible [Larry]~

So the thing about Louis Tomlinson is that he was so impossibly beautiful Harry isn't even sure he's real.

He has this skin like porcelain only tanner and even more luscious. It suits him perfectly.

And he has these eyebrows that are almost non-existent, but are always there in the end. They would furrow in the cutest way when he made certain faces.

Louis also has these eyes, such a drastic blue color that it's nearly impossible not to be memorized by them. They crinkled at the corners when he smiled and shone with sexiness when he smoldered.

Harry's boyfriend is kissable. Every inch of him. But especially his lips. Louis' lips that Harry wants to suck off his face. His lips are soft, and thin, and pink and they taste like heaven and make Harry weak in the knees.

The younger boy almost positive he spent about 98% of his time staring at his boyfriend.

Harry missed Louis. He's been missing him all day, seeing as they hadn't said a single word to each other. He missed him so much it was nearly impossible.

"Lou," Harry whispered, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's curvy waist.

"Harry, we have to be on stage in an hour," Louis sasses him for no reason.

Harry smiled at his attitude. Louis was so sexy.

"So what?" Harry rested his head upon the older lad's shoulder. "I can't hold my boyfriend?"

"I don't know why you would. You haven't been very interested in me at all today, anyways," Louis had his arms crossed now. Harry knew just what his lips and eyebrows would be doing, even though he couldn't see them.

"I've been tired,"

"You haven't been too tired to talk to Zayn and Michael-"

"Lou," the taller boy purred, spinning his boy friend around to face him directly. "I've missed you today."

Louis' kissable lips quirked up, just for a moment. He kept himself from wrapping his arms around Harry. Now knowing that they were being flirty and teasing he said: "I don't know if I've missed you."

"I've missed kissing you..." Harry mumbled, leaning in.

The shorter boy quickly sealed a hand over Harry's mouth. "Shame, isn't it?"

He felt the younger boy smile beneath his hand, so he uncovered Harry's mouth, because, no matter what, he'd always love that smile.

There they stood. LouisandHarry, together, like always. Harry still had his long arms wrapped impossibly comfortably around his boyfriend's waist, pulling them closely.

"I think Niall needs me. Excuse me, will you, Love?" Louis said after a moment of letting the taller lad enjoy his drastic, impossibly gorgeous eyes.

And so Harry let Louis wander off, knowing that after the concert he would be up for the kissing that Harry had missed so much.

******

So the thing about HarryandLouis was that they knew each other incredibly well. And after the concert Louis was up for the kissing that Harry had missed so much.

"I really did miss you," Harry's arm had found its way back to the shorter boy's waist as soon as they were out of sight of the audience.

The younger lad leaned down to peck his boyfriend on the cheek when a member of their management instructed: "No PDA."

Harry just scowled while Louis snapped "Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" And Liam had to grab Louis' arm and pull him away from their boss before he got into any real trouble.

It took too long to get back to the dressing room, Harry thought. He also thought it took too long to get into the car and back to the hotel, because at this moment all he wanted was Louis.

But at last they were back in their hotel room, just the two of them. Just LouisandHarry.

The older boy had changed into one of Harry's sweaters and a gray beanie. Already cuddled up under the blankets Harry thought he looked impossibly adorable. "C'mere love," Louis whined, stretching his arms out for his boyfriend.

The taller lad was more than happy to oblige, immediately crawling under the covers with his boyfriend.

Rolling half of his body into Harry's, Louis wrapped his arms around the larger boy's rib cage and rested his head on his tattooed chest.

"I hate management," he sighed.

Harry smiled sadly. "I know, babe. But they gave you Eleanor."

Louis nodded. Although Eleanor was just supposed to be a beard, the two had clicked, instantly becoming best friends. The most ironic but was, Eleanor shipped Larry harder than most of the fandom. Both her and Louis tried to make their outings as short as possible so Louis could get home to Harry. In the world they lived in where they had to hide their love, Eleanor was a blessing.

"You know I would give up El to be with you, though," said Louis.

It was Harry's turn to nod. He had his hand placed on the small of Louis' back. His thumb was slipping under the younger boy's sweater that Louis was wearing as Harry rubbed his thumb in circles across the smaller lad's impossibly flawless skin.

They both sighed in content from laying in each other's arms, together at last.

It was impossible for Harry to say how much he enamored Louis in that moment.

It was impossible for them to be together in public.

And then there was Louis, with his impossible beauty. And Harry with his impossible comfort.

But they were together, and in love.

And that would always be possible.

~*a/n*~

SIGHS I'M EXHAUSTED.

ILY GUYS THO

LOUIS TOPS

IF YOU AGREE PROMPT US WITH A NOSH ONE SHOT

IF YOU DISAGREE PROMPT US WITH A MASHTON

~Lyn xx