Heronica [Zarry]

prompt~ Harry likes Zayn and he can't stand that he looks like a girl in the BSE video. He wants to snog the life out of him. Especially when he is holding him around the waist with that look ;)

omfg @/directioner24787 ilysm you're perfect holy shit I love you and your prompts ok

let's go

{{crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun}} ||carrot pun||

-ashtyn x

omfg I always wanna write -ash but I can't bc we're both ash #fanficprobs

Heronica [Zarry]

Harry's POV:

I was so excited to film Best Song Ever. It's probably my favorite song we've ever done. And the video's going to be hilarious, I already know it. We were in the car going to the studio, and I was kinda sorta maybe definitely staring at the back of Zayn's head. How can the back of a head be so damn attractive?

He turned around in his seat. "Hey Haz," he grinned while lazily letting his chin rest on the back of his seat.

"H-hi," I stuttered. He didn't seem to notice.

"You ready to film?"

I nodded and gave him a weak smile. God, he was so good looking.

He turned back around and stayed that way the rest of the ride. I nervously ran my fingers over a tattoo on my arm and bit my lip. With the choreography I had with Zayn, I was gonna be nervous. Hell, I already was nervous.

Our driver pulled over and directed us into the building. We were greeted by the hair and makeup people who were going to shoot our alternate characters first. A woman named Jessica called me over.

"Marcel!" she teased, waving me towards her. "Ready?"

I nodded and sat down in the chair in front of her. Niall sat in front of me, and I laughed at him the whole time, since his hair and makeup was transforming him into an old man.

Jessica gelled my hair and pulled it this way and that way, combing it over and styling it in a nerdy way. I glanced across the room and saw Zayn being changed into Veronica. He was given a hair piece, far more makeup than I had, and even fake boobs and a fake butt.

I'm about as straight as my hair, so seeing the guy I'm attracted being a girl was a little different. But it was kind of...hot.

"Alright, Marcel," Jessica joked, "You're finished!"

I waited in the set until everyone was done being styled, and then we began the shots.

"Harry, we need you over here for your shots!" The director called.

I was so excited. My lines were great, I had to try hard not to laugh. It would be tough, especially since I was using an American accent. I ran through them a couple times, tripping up on one line.

"Cute as a button, every single one of you!" I said, finally without laughing.

Zayn smiled and gave me a thumbs up from behind set with his painted nails and everything.

I just about lost it when Liam came in and acted out Leeroy. He was hilarious.

"So here's what I'm thinking, first off your number is going to be really big, now keep up with me, 'cause I'm quite quick, and a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and Niall for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy, and Zayn, pirouettes, and Louis, do the splits, and Liam, stay exactly where you are because you are per, fect," Liam acted out everything perfectly.