I Can't Skate [Larry]

*jacksgap voice* whatsup guys, how're you doin'

Are u serious I could be a youtuber byE

-ashtyyyyn

Prompt~ larry goes ice skating. louis can't skate to save his life, harry loves to skate and teaches lou. fluffy :)

I Can't Skate [Larry]

"Lou, you coming?" Harry called up the stairs. The boys had a few days off for Christmas, so Harry was taking Louis on a quick date.

"Maybe!"

"Louis," Harry sighed, going up the stairs. "I thought we were going out today,"

"Yeah, but what if paparazzi sees us?" Louis asked worriedly. Louis and Harry's relationship had been closeted for about a year now. Management didn't allow them to come out, so, they didn't.

"We'll be careful," Harry pleaded. "Do you not want to go?"

Louis remained silent, staring at his feet.

"C'mon baby, it's just ice skating,"

"I can't skate," Louis admitted.

Harry laughed and kissed his boyfriend's nose, "I'll teach you baby!"

Louis began to protest, but Harry cut him off with a kiss to the lips and pulled him downstairs.

Harry drove to a frozen pond he had discovered on a run a few months ago, and held his boyfriend's hand. "Ready?"

Louis shrugged uneasily. "I told you, I can't skate,"

"And I told you, I'd teach you," Harry laughed. He pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead. "Let's go."

Harry handed Louis a pair of skates. They laced them up and carefully went to the pond. Harry immediately began to glide across the ice, skating backwards and turning a few times.

"C'mere baby!" Harry opened his arms.

"I can't sk-"

"Just try! Balance on the ice and push off of one foot," Harry offered.

"Can you help me?"

Harry sighed and skated to the edge, reaching out for his boyfriend's hands. He skated backwards, slowly pulling Louis onto the ice.

"Stay steady, okay?" Harry sped up a little and Louis gripped his hands tighter through his mittens. Harry lead Louis around the circumference of the pond once, then slowly let go of his hands.

"Harry-"

"Keep skating baby!" Harry called after.

Louis slowed down and stopped, standing completely still on the ice. "Will you come get me?"

"Come to me," Harry argued. He was just trying to get his boyfriend to skate a little on his own.

Louis shook his head. "I told you, I don't know how to skate!"

"Try for me? Please love,"

So Louis took a deep breath and did what Harry told him to do. He kept his balance and pushed off of one foot. He glided a little forward. Maybe this wasn't too bad.

He pushed off the other foot and went a few feet before losing his balance. Louis slipped on the ice and fell backwards on his bum.

Harry giggled and looked down towards his boyfriend. "You did so good!" Harry laughed.

Louis grumbled at him. Now his bum was sore. If it weren't for Harry's charming dimples poking through his cheeks, he would probably be more upset with him.

"C'mere," Harry said, still smiling and holding his hands out. Louis accepted them and pulled himself up.

"If you think I'm skating on my own after that, you're dead wrong," Louis frowned.

"I've got you,"

Harry pressed a soft kiss to Louis' lips and turned him around so Louis' back was pressed to his chest. He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and started to skate.

"Move your feet with mine, okay?"

Louis did as he was told, and kept his body embraced with his boyfriend's. He loved the wind blowing through his hair and the cold hair hitting his skin. He didn't notice when Harry let him go, and he was skating on his own.

"Harry?"

"Yes love?" Harry answered from the other end of the pond.

"I love you!" Louis called.

"I love you more!" Harry smirked.

"I love you the most!"

"Nah, you're just being cheeky!" Harry grinned.

"I'll show you cheeky!" Louis skated over to Harry, wobbling only a few times. Once he reached him, he connected their lips quickly. His hands went behind Harry's back and trailed lower, tracing his spine. Louis squeezed Harry's bum gently, making him jump.

"Ooh, you are cheeky!" winked Harry.

"And you love me," Louis rested his head in the crook of his neck.

"I do," Harry whispered, kissing the top of his head. Those two words meant more to Harry than Louis knew. "Lou?"

"Yes Haz," Louis breathed.

"Are we gonna get married?"

Louis pulled away, "What?"

"Just someday. Not now...but... eventually?"

Louis smiled, "Of course Hazza."

Harry kissed Louis again, then began to skate to the edge of the pond to go to their car. Louis slipped a little and fell back on the ice, blushing.

"Told you I couldn't skate,"

---

That was fun :)