Chapter 52

Bianca's POV

I'm hangin out in Starbucks cafe alone. Drinking my ice latte and drawing something on my sketch book. Maybe I wont go to the class today. I dont have any mood to study right now.

"Nice sketch." Someone shocked me.

I turn my face and Austin is smiling at me. "Hey, thank you anyway." I smile back at him.

"You alone here?"

"Yeah, need a place to refresh my mind so I came here. What about you?"

"Just want a cappuccino and late breakfast bread. Can I sit with you?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Sure. There is one seat left in my table." I nod.

"It's not good for a girl like you alone here." Austin says to me.

"My twin brother went to his college and my another roommate cant stop making out with his girlfriend. So I went here. Sit down alone with my ice latte, my sketch book, and my iPad." I sigh.

"Seems like you got a problem. You can tell me if you want and trust me, I wont spread it to anyone else."

"No, I'm fine. I'm just bored and need some fresh air."

"Do you have any class today?" He raises his eyebrows.

I shake my head. "Nope. Why?" I lied.

"Wanna walk around? You said you need fresh air right? You need to go out there and feel the fresh air. Come on, I'm a good guy. I go to chruch every Sunday, I never get arrested, I never get a problem in school, I even never have sex." Austin chuckles.

"Seriously?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Okay for the last was a lie. I did." Austin laughs.

"Alright. Actually I lied to you, I have a class and it starts in one hour but I dont have any mood to study." I said to him while put my stuff back into my bag.

"I can see that how stressfull you are now." He nods at me.

"How could you know that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Because I feel the same. My ex cheated behind my back and now she tried to come into my life again but I dont want her anymore and now I'm thinking how can I get out from her zone." He said as we walk together.

"Just get out. You said that you can do anything you love to do and no one can stop you. Just do it and it will work out." I smile at him.

"Wait, the one who said need fresh air was you not me but why you give me an advice? I should be the one who did that." He chuckles.

"I just need someone talk. I dont have many friends like I was in Lima. My friends here mostly is my classmate. My brother got into same university with his boyfriend and I'm here alone in a big city which doesnt feel like home."

"Artie told me about you. At first day you arrived in New York, you cant stop crying right?" Austin giggles.

"Yeah, it was because I broke up with my ex." I chuckle. "It was so embarassing. My brother warned me and told me that he felt like he kidnap me." I chuckle.

"I would think the same if I was there." Austin chuckle.

"Sadly, you werent." I chuckle.

"Your ex was stupid to dumped a cute girl like you." Austin smiles at me.

"He wasnt dump me, he just set me free. My last two relationship before him ended up with cheating. So he afraid to make the same mistake like my exes did so he set me free but three days ago he dated a new girl." I half-smiled at him.