Chapter 78

5 Months Later

"Happy first birthday mommy's and daddy's prince charming." I'm smiling at Logan and Landon as they open their eyes.

I know that they dont really get it. Today is their first birthday and the most amazing thing is they already can walk and already can say some words. They also can call mommy and daddy but not really clear and not often they said that.

Sam lift them up from their cribs. We then hold their hands and bring them to the living room. Sam and I decided to make a little party for them.

We place them to sit down on the sofa and then take their birthday cake and show it to them and place it on the table in front of the sofa.

Logan and Landon just looking at that until they start to poke that cake but when I look at them, they start giggling shyly.

"So make a wish first before we blow up the candle." Sam says and light up the candle.

Logan almost want to take that candle but when Sam light it up. He just looking at it and standing behind the table and still looking at the candle.

"Dadda..." Landon says.

Yes they cant say 'daddy' but they call Sam with 'dadda' not 'daddy'. Maybe as long as they grow up they will say it.

"What, handsome? You want it? Let's make a wish first." Sam says to Landon.

"I already did that since thirty minutes ago." I roll my eyes.

"Well, I wish that on Logan's and Landon's first birthday, our little family will be always together forever and we will be happy until the rest of our lives. Amen." Sam says.

"Come here." I said to Landon.

Landon walks slowly to me and then suddenly hugs me so I teach him how to blow up the candle and he follows me but then he got distracted with his toys and walks away.

Meanwhile Logan is always trying to touch the burning candle so Sam blow it instead. It's better than Logan touch the fire and make his little finger burn.

Logan is always curious with everything that sparks his eyes meanwhile Landon is little bit ignorant with that and he more love his toys than anything around him.

"Guys, we have two gifts for you both." Sam says and walks to our room.

I slice that cake and take the little cupcakes on top and show it Logan and he take that then eat that with his hand.

Yes, they already can eat by themselves and I let them to eat biscuits and cake by themsleves but for the proper meal, I'm still feeding them.

"Who want to ride a motorcycle?" Sam went out and bring two mini motorcycles toys for them with different color.