Chapter 48

Nationals

Blaine and Sam already forgiving at each other and it's good because their friendship is my favorite friendship. Ryder become more over protective to me since that night tragedy, not because I trapped in a lift but it also because I trapped with my ex-boyfriend, Sam. And they found out that were hugging each other and that's the things that make Ryder become more over protective.

Today is the nationals day. Yep 2013 Nationals Show Choir Championship and I'm ready to face everything. Include that suck Jean Baptise who is like second Jesse St. Claus.

I'm sitting down on the edge of my bed and cross my leg. I close my eyes and place my hand on my lap. This is one of those yoga meditations and it helps me to become more focus and brave to face everything.

"Babe, the others already in the main lobby." Ryder's voice.

I dont answer him or make any move. I keep focusing with my meditation until something crash my lips. Ryder kissed me.

"Ryder!" I stop him.

"What?" He laughs.

"You ruin my meditations." I put my hand around his shoulder and pull him and make him fall ontop of me.

"You want to make out with me? We have nationals, baby." Ryder smirks at me.

"No. I'm mad at you because you ruin my meditations." I chuckle.

"Okay I'm sorry for that." Ryder says to me. "But the others already waiting for us in the lobby."

I just giggle and kiss him softly until he kiss me back and we giggle at each other.

"Alright, lets go." I stand up and take his hand.

"I think we can do a make out for five minutes." Ryder chuckles.

"No, they will kill us." I said to him and went out from my room.

Ryder hold my hand as we get into the glasses lift. I dont want to get into lift alone anymore. At least someone has to be with me.

We then get into the lobby and the others already waiting for us. My parents said that they will come today but I dont know they will come or not because no one of them call me or text me again.

"If mom and dad really come today, dont tell them about what happened with me in the lift okay." I whisper at Blaine.

"I wont. Dont worry." Blaine rubs my sleeve.

"Alright everybody is complete now so lets go to the bus." Mr. Schue says.

"Ms. Anderson, there is a letter from someone." A receptionist come to me and give me a letter.

I open that paper and read that.
Hey, baby B
I never know that you're in LA right now, wearing your nationals costume and I can guess that the nationals trophy is waiting for you right now. Well, good luck. Wish you all the best.
Ps: look at the corner near lobby lounge.

"Fans letter?" Blaine asks me.

I shake my head. I close that paper and turn my face to the lobby lounge and find the corner until I see someone is standing there and cross his hand on his chest and smiling at me.

"Bas!" I shout and run to him.

Sebastian is smiling at me and walk to me. I run to him and hug him tight and he hug me back.

"Hey I miss you!" Sebastian hug me back.

"What are you doing in LA?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Having my vacation before go to London. I didnt know you are stay in this hotel too." Sebastian says to me.