Chapter 22

I got home after Sam drove me home. He then go back to his house to change his clothes then come here at 7.

I walk myself to my room. I place my ransel on my study table then push my body on the bed. Such a tired day. I think cold water will be nice.

I sit up from my bed and walk to my bathroom to take bath. Actually I can take one hour or more if I'm in really good mood to take bath.

After all I walked out from my bathroom. I take my bathrobe and wear it. I walk to the wardrobe room and take my simple clothes. A short denim pants and big hoodie. Such my favorite ourfits at home.

I walk to the vanity mirror and dry my hair with the hairdryer. I look at the clock and it's already 6.45pm. So I was took 45 minutes to take a bath and that was the new record of me.

My hair is already dry and now I'm hungry. I take my phone and walk to downstairs to the kitchen. Seems like the others is in their own room include mom and dad.

I take a potato chips and walks to the living room. I lay my body on the sofa and turn on the tv and watch some TV shows.

Cooper walks in from the basement and sees me laying down my body on the sofa while eating my chips. He then come to me and take my chips away.

"Cooper!!!!" I yell.

"Ugh you're noisy." Cooper sighs and give me back my chips.

I just roll my eyes and still laying my body on the sofa. Cooper walks off to the kitchen until the door bell is ringing but my body is too lazy to get out from the sofa.

Until Cooper pouted at me and walks to the door as the bell is still ringing. He opens the door. I take a look a bit and Ryder, Jake and Joe are here.

I keep laying my body on the sofa and eating my chips. I will get out from this comfort zone after the all glee club member are here.

"Wow such a big house." Jake says.

"Not really. Come on guys, you can wait on the basement." Cooper says to them.
"Dont disturb this noisy girl." Cooper points at me.

"I wont be noisy if you dont disturb me." I glare at Cooper.

Blaine finally walks downstairs with his bowtie and hairgel. He back to be a normal Blaine now with bowtie and hairgel.

I sit up on the sofa and eating my chips. Until another door bells rings and the girls include Mercedes are here.

"Wow." Marley says as she get in and look around.

"Well guys, lets go to the basement." Cooper says.

"Sam isnt come yet." I simply say.

"Oh he said that he will pick up Artie and Finn since their house in one path." Joe says to me.

"He didnt tell me." I mumbled.

The others walks off to the basement and follow Cooper. Only me and Blaine who still sitting down on the sofa and watching TV and eating potato chips.

"I wish Kurt will come." Blaine sighs.

"If he come, he will make everything worse since he doesnt even let you to explain or apologize. I know that when you told me you were with someone that you still thinking about Kurt. You just were tired, Blaine until you dont realize what you've done." I say to Blaine.

"I ended it up. Seriously. Right after I think I'm done something stupid." Blaine says to me.

"Blainey, I trust you. You wont do something stupid like that. You're sad, I'm sad. Just please stop this. I will try to talk to Kurt and I hope he want to listen to me."