Chapter 80

3 years later

"Mom, where are we going to?" Logan asks me.

"I wont tell. It's a surprise." I simply said.

"Dad, where are we going to?" Logan asks Sam.

"Out of nowhere." Sam simply said while driving.

"It's an useless for you to asked." Landon says to Logan.

"Haha just wait, honey." I chuckle.

"No shooting or anything right?" Logan asks again.

"Aww mommy's prince charming is tired with camera now?" I turn my face at them.

"Everytime I went out from dad's car and get to the school there are some of my friends's mom asking about dad and his job because they usually saw Landon and I in tv nationals commercial." Logan says to me.

"Then what is your answer?" I ask.

"I said that my mom is a doctor." Logan simply said.

I cant handle it and laugh so hard. "Honey, they were asking about your dad's job not mine."

"I dont like if any other girl ask about dad." Logan simply said.

"Aww that's sweet." I smile at Logan.

"That's totally stupid, mom." Landon simply said.

"Alright alright stop it. Who want ice cream?" Sam says and enter the drive thru of McDonalds.

It's been eight years I'm married with Sam and our sons already seven years old. They grow up become handsome boys. Seriously, they are really handsome. Some of our friends says that it's because Sam and I already gorgeous.

Logan and Landon are usually become the model of commercials that Sam made so they are kind of famous besides that they are Cooper Anderson's nephews. So they can become more famous than it used to be.

Sam and I decided to stay in Lima. I'm working in dad's hospital and dad place me as the co-owner of his hospital. I already got my master degree and I'm officially a doctor.

Sam and I finally can buy a house here so we dont need to stay in a small apartment anymore. Sam also still work as the head creative editor in advertisement enterprise and sometimes he has to go to New York to complete his work.

My sons are really handsome. They have brunette hair. But for Landon, he got a bit dark blonde from Sam and he got Sam's eyes and he is little bit taller than Logan even though he is the younger one.

Meanwhile, Logan is full brunette and got my eyes. He has chubby cheek and round face just like me when I was little and his character is like Sam, the cooky one. So much different with Landon who always think straight and smarter one.

"Dad, I want the vanila with the chocolate top." Landon says to Sam.

"Here, I got these two." Sam give two cones of ice cream to Landon and Logan. "And this one for mommy and daddy."

"Be careful if that ice cream fall to the seat and the soldier of ants will come." I said to the kids.

"Dad, where are we going to?" Landon asks Sam.

"Josey's house, guys." Sam answer while driving.

"He has his seven years old birthday party." I added.

"But we dont have any birthday present for him." Landon says.

"We got it in the car baggage." I said to them.

"What is that thing is?" Logan asks.

"A mini drum. Josey's father is a drummer and Josey must be like playing drums." Sam answers.