Chapter 15

"You already heard about the prom?" Brittany asked me as we took our lunch together.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"It will be prom-asaurus. Where you will dance with dinosaurs." Brittany said to me.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Yes. I will wear my dinosaurs costume. You have to see that so we can wear the same costume." Brittany smirked at me.

"I wont go if I have to dance with barney." I said to Brittany.

"We will have a dance with green dinosaurs not the purple one." Brittany simply said.

"Purple or green, I wont go if I have to dance with dino. I already have big purple one." I smirked at Brittany.

"WHERE?" Brittany asked excitedly.

"My bedroom. Big barney doll."

"You should take me to your house." Brittany said while eating.

"You already did, Britt." I said to her.

"I dont remember." Brittany said innocently.

Blaine laughed out loud when I told him that my closest girl friend in McKinley is Brittany but I cant deny that she is sweet and nice one. We mostly have same classes together besides she is not really dumb like other people said.

"I guess you should join cheerios next year since you always hang out with us." Santana walks interupts us.

"I cant dance." I giggled.

"San, do you already hear about prom?" Brittany asked Santana.

"I didnt." Santana simply said.

"So the prom theme this year is prom-asaurus." Brittany said.

"Prom-asaurus? What is that?" Santana frowned.

"We will dance with dinosaurs." Brittany simply said.

Santana turns her face at me and frowned. I just lift up my shoulder. I dont understand what is that.

The bell rings.

"I havent finish eat this yet." Brittany groaned.

"Take it, Britt." Santana said to Brittany.

We leave our table and walk to the choir room for the glee club. Forget to tell that Cooper already back to LA for his new movie audition this week and I hope he will get that.

Actually Blaine usually ask me to hangin out with him, Kurt, Rachel and Mercedes but I didnt join because I'm kinda insecure about Mercedes since she has summer fling with Sam and she is his ex-girlfriend who I think that the better one.

And Rachel? I dont know why but I feel guilty since I told the girls that I kinda like Finn. I know that Rachel really loves Finn.

So mostly I spent my days hangin out with Brittany and Santana but the most one is with Brittany.

"Sadly that we dont have any same class together." Sam said as he sat down next to me.

"But you are here now." I smiled at him.

"I know that, baby." Sam lean his head on my shoulder.

"Spoilt one now." I chuckled.

"I wont get like this twice." Sam simply said.

"Guys there will be a prom night this Saturday night!" Mr. Schue said excitedly.

"Dont tell me that this is prom-asaurus." I mumbled.