Chapter 41

Prom Night 2

We already arrived in McKinley and the others already waiting for me and Ryder. We then walk out from his car and follow the others just like we are here bring Tina.

Actually is not only Tina who being nominated as the prom queen from the glee club. Kitty also the same. Blaine and Artie got the nominated for the prom king but we are focus with Tina.

We then enter the McKinley gymnasium where the prom held. Mr. Schue look at us as we walk together. No any other club like us.

"Tina, you can choose who you wanna dance with." Blaine says to her.

"I wanna dance with all of you." Tina says excitedly.

"Okay, come on." Blaine takes her hand and walk lead them to the dance floor.

I just smiling at them as I see they start dancing.

"May I?" Ryder show me his hand.

"I'd love to." I take his hand.

He walk lead me until we start dancing together on the dance floor. I look around until I see Sam with that nurse are also dancing together. I just half-smiled and then turn my face at Ryder and smiling at him.

"I'm going to New York next week. You wanna go with me only for a weekend?" I ask him.

"Where will we stay?" Ryder asks me.

"In Kurt's apartment for a night?"

"I'm not really close with them." Ryder shake his head.

"Okay wanna stay in a hotel for a night? I only have test in NYU." I said to him.

"I'd love to." Ryder smiles at me.

"You're awesome." I smile back at him.

"You're more awesome." Ryder put his hand around my waist.

I put my hand around his shoulder as the slow music begin. He pushes his face closer to me and kisses me. We are kissing with our body still moving slowly. This is so romantic like really romantic.

"It's unbelieveable since I can kiss you anytime I want to and I can tell the world that you're mine." Ryder smiles at me.

I just smile shyly at him and cup his cheek. He is such an adorable guy. If I wasnt help him that day maybe he wouldnt falling in love with me or even meet me or know me.

"Hey come on." Kitty interupts us.

"I'll be back." I kissed Ryder's cheek and walks off to follow Kitty.

We then standing on the stage. Only me, Kitty, Unique, and Marley who's on the stage. And Tina? Dancing with the boys.

"Good evening, McKinley!" Kitty yells.

"Who wanna dance with us? Come here and dance with us." Marley says over the microphone.

"And dont forget vote Tina Cohen-Chang for the prom queen!" I say to them follow with clapping from the boys and cheering.

"Hit it!" Unique yells.

Bianca with New Directions Girl:
All the girls on the block knocking at my door!
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

Bianca:
Is your lover playing on your side?
Said he loves you,
But he ain't got time.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it
At a knocked down price.

New Directions Girls:
Hey!

Kitty (with New Directions Girls):
(Full of honey,)
Just to make him sweet.
(Crystal balling,)
Just to help him see
What (he's been missing.)
So come and get it,
While you've still got time.