Chapter 65

The Wedding

I'm ready for my wedding day today. I'm looking at myself at in the big mirror. A white lace wedding dress without sleeves and quiet simple one, I guess but this is really matching with my hells.

"Finally I can see my daughter in a wedding dress." Dad smiles at me through the mirror.

I turn my face and chuckle. "Dad..." I chuckle.

"Come on, the wedding will begin." Dad shows his hand.

"Dad, I cant believe that I'm going to married today." I smile at him.

"I also cant believe that my little daughter is growing up and found her soulmates one." Dad smile back at me.

"Honey, the wedding will start." Mom walks in. "God, you're so beautiful. I cant believe that I can see my daughter in a wedding dress now." Mom glacing.

"You both can stop it please? I'm just getting married to someone else." I wipe mom tears.

"I really affected with this. Alright, Rachel and Hiram are ready to enter the chapels." Mom smiles at me and walks off.

"That's parents. We always affected when our children will getting married." Dad says to me.

"We better stop this because I dont want any tears on my wedding day." I half-smiled at dad.

"Alright. Come on, princess." Dad smiles at me.

I just smile back at him then hold his elbow and went out from my dressing room to enter the ballroom wedding that turns out into a chapel then after that we will have the reception here.

"You look so beautiful." Rachel smiles at me.

"Aww you too, you look more beautiful." I smile back at Rachel.

"Well, I dont want you both fight to think who is more beautiful one because you both are so beautiful today. The princess of the day." Hiram says to us.

"Totally." Dad nod as agree.

"Well it's the time." Rachel sighs.

Rachel holds Hiram's elbow and ready to enter the chapel meanwhile me and dad are standing behind them as I hold dad's elbow.

"I'm bit nervous now." I said to dad.

"I'm here, princess." Dad says to me.

The gate open and Rachel and Hiram enters the chapel as I heard the music begin. And this is my favorite song! Oh God.

New Directions Boys:
You're all I need to get by, ahh

Dad and I enter the chapel. I keep holding dad's elbow as we walk to the altar. And everyone is smiling at us and standing for us.

Jake (New Directions Boys):
(You're all I need to get by, ahh) Like the sweet morning dew, I took one look at you,
And it was plain to see,
You were my destiny.

New Directions Boys:
You're all I need to get by, ahh

Marley:
With my arms open wide,
I threw away my pride
I'll sacrifice for you
Dedicate my life for you (Jake: Oh oh)
I will go where you lead (Jake: Come on baby)
Always there in time of need (Jake: Oh Oh Oh)

Jake:
And when I lose my will
You'll be there to push me up the hill

Jake and Marley:
There's no, no looking back for us
We got love sure 'nough, that's enough
You're all, you're all I need to get by