Chapter 59

Now I'm in Lima. Back to Lima for the sectionals and I know that they will win this because New Directions is always amazing.

I came home only with Sam. Blaine said that he has exams to be done so he cant come. I'm sitting down on the audience seat and waiting for the New Directions performance.

"They dont know that we are here." Sam whisper at me.

"I know you both here." A familiar voice behind us. I turn my face and Finn is sitting down behind us and grins.

"Hey isnt that the director supposed to be in the backstage?" I chuckle.

"That's Mr. Schue's style not my style." Finn chuckles.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the stage. The New Directions!"

We are clapping to cheer New Directions. I'm curious what the song they're gonna sing and they sing Take Me to Church as their first song.

This is cool and I like it. They ended up their song with full of standing applause from the audience.

Next song is Chandelier. God, I love this song and I cant stop singing while they singing this song and there is something that suprised the audience.

There is a kid dancing and wear a costume like in the music video came out from the audience door to the stage. This is really amazing.

"Who is that kid?" I ask Finn.

"Myron Mushkovitz. The youngest member of New Directions." Finn answers.

"This is cool. I dont know you came out with this idea." Sam says to Finn.

"That was Roderick's idea actually. I dont know why but this new generation is better than your generation." Finn laughs.

"We won nationals." I smirk at Finn.

Second song is end and now is for the third song and it's Come Sail Away. Wow they have cool setlist and cool performance. I really love it.

"Sam, I wanna go to toilet." I whisper at Sam.

Sam just nodded at me. I take my handbag and stand up from my seat to the door and walked out from the auditorium.

I walk in the hallways to find the nearest girls toilet. It's been a long time I didnt walk in this hallways until I realized I just passed my former locker with a new owner.

I enter the toilet and find the empty closet so I enter it. After that I wash my hand and fix my hair also my clothes. Sam and I just like have a formal agenda today.

Sam wear his suit and tie. Meanwhile I wear a my formal dark grey dress and high heels also a handbag.

After that I went out from the girls toilet and fixing my bracelet also my handwatch while walking in the hallways to go back to the auditorium.

"Bianca?" A familiar voice.

I turn my face and Ryder is standing about seven steps away from me and frowns at me.

"Oh Hi." I half-smiled at him.

"Wow you're in Lima and watched the sectionals." Ryder says suprisingly.

"Yeah Finn gave me the tickets so I came as the audience." I said to him.

"You're alone?" Ryder raises his eyebrows.

"Ugh no. Actually I'm here with......"

"Babe?" Sam come out from behind Ryder.

Ryder turns around and sees Sam is here with me. "So you both come here but not telling one of us?" Ryder asks us.