Chapter 67

3 Months Later

"That was for today, see you next week." Mr. Clark walk off from the classroom.

I take my bag and about to walk out but suddenly my stomach doesnt feel really good.

"B, you still want me accompany you to buy Sam's birthday gift?" Larissa asks me.

I really wanna vomit. I look at my clock and it's 10am. I didnt answer Larissa but make a little run until I got the nearest girls toilet.

I found the empty closet and vomit there. Damn! This morning sickness. I really hate this but I cant avoid this.

I went out from that closet and look at myself in the vastavel mirror as Larissa frowns at me.

"You sick?" Larissa frowns at me.

I shake my head. "No, I'm fine."

"B, did you pregnant?" Larissa asks curiously.

I sigh and nodded. "Yeah, it's been two weeks I got morning sickness like this."

"Oh my gosh! Did Sam already know about this?" Larissa asks excitedly.

"I havent. Tomorrow is his birthday so I'm about to surprise him with this but I throw my pregnancy test away." I chuckle.

"God, you will be a young beautiful mom." Larissa chuckle. "Do you already check out to the doctor?"

"Not yet but I already make an appointment today. So would you accompany me today?" I grin at Larissa.

"I will accompany this pregnant mom to wherever she wants." Larissa chuckles.

"Alright, I already make an appointment at eleven and I guess we can take a cab to get there then we can buy a birthday cake and some gift for Sam since tomorrow is his birthday."

"You have to pay me a lunch." Larissa simply said.

"Yes but accompany me please because I really want to go out with a girl." I laugh.

"Fine, for the pregnant mom and the unborn baby." Larissa chuckles as we walk together.

Yes, I'm pregnant. It's been two weeks I got my morning sickness but since Sam is busy with his new commercial project and he usually went home late and woke up later than me so he didnt notice that I got morning sickness like everyday.

I havent tell Blaine or Kurt also. I want to make this as a surprise besides tomorrow is Sam's birthday and I want to surprise him with my pregnancy result.

It's been three months Sam and I married and we still live in New York. He had his work here and I'm still have my college but when my unborn baby growing up, maybe I will take online course until the baby born. I really cant wait for this.

Blaine and Kurt also still living in the same apartment with us and I guess no one of them notice this since they usually stay for a night in Bushwick to take care their unborn baby with Rachel.

According to Rachel's pregnancy which already five months. The unborn baby is a girl. And I dont know what's mine. Not yet because it didnt show off but I hope that it will be a twin baby like what Sam wants.

Larissa and I enter the cab and we will go to the doctor and see my unborn baby. I cant wait for this and tell this to Sam actually.

"Be careful, sir. You bring a pregnant mom here." Larissa says to the driver.

"Alright ma'am." The driver nod and drive carefully.

I turn my face at Larissa and she just giggle at me. I just can roll my eyes and strokes my belly. That's why I feel fatter these days and I eat more that the usual.