Chapter 53

"No one is moving, Sam. We stay here. We cant leave Bianca alone." Blaine's voice.

"But how we say no to them?" Sam's voice.

What they were talking about. I rise and woke up from my bed then went out from my room and enter the bathroom.

"Just say no. You see how rude Rachel's attitude to Bianca that day? And Kurt behind her line since she is his bestfriend and I wont let that happen. We stay here and they stay in Bushwick. That's it. No changes." Blaine says.

They were talking about moving? Oh okay. Nevermind. I wash my face in the wastavel and I feel like I got flu. I cant stop sneezing.

I went out from the bathroom and about to take a drink but I can feel that I cant stop sneezing and my nose doesnt feel good.

"What were you both talking about?" I ask them as I realized my voice become nasal. Damn I really got flu.

"You sick?" Blaine asks me.

"Only got flu." I said and take a glass of water.

"Wait, I caught you sneezing after one day you have Snowy, you have allergic with puppy?" Sam asks me.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Did you bring her to the doctor and get vaccine for pets?" Sam asks again.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"First of all, before you bring her home you have to bring her to the veterinarian first. We dont know what happen in that petshop because there were many pets there. You got flu because of the virus your puppy brings. You become allergic." Sam explains.

"Sam? Is that really you?" Blaine raises his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by asking is that really me?" Sam frowns.

"No, just flattered." Blaine chuckles.

I just chuckle and roll my eyes then take more drink. "Then what should I do?" I ask Sam.

"Bring her to the veterinarian. What else?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"I cant bring her alone." I said then sneezing.

Blaine let out a sigh. "I really want to but I have my dance 101 and Casey, my teacher is so killer. I'm so sorry, B." Blaine says to me.

"I can go with you. I know about that because I had McConaughey." Sam says to me.

"Arent you supposed to be work today?" I ask Sam.

"Nope." Sam shake his head.

"Alright I'm gonna take a bath and change my clothes." I said to them and walk off.

"B, I cook you cream soup and warm milk okay." Blaine yells.

"Up to you." I yell back and enter the bathroom.

I press the knob and let the water fall down. I dont want to take a long bath so they wont wait for too long.

After that I walk to my room and get dressed. A short denim pants and found Sam's grey hoodie so I decided to wear it. It's become my favorite hoodie now and he never complain or mad when I wear this hoodie. I let my hair in a ponitail then went out from my room.

"B, I already make breakfast for you and you have to eat that. I'm so sorry I cant carry you but after my classes finish, I will go home." Blaine says to me.

"That's fine. Thank you for this by the way." I smile at Blaine.

"Alright see you, love you, take care." Blaine waves me a goodbye and walk off.