Chapter 62

Klaine's and Brittana's Wedding

I'm standing in front of the mirror, looking at myself. Pink dress, folded hair, white hells just like Tina, Rachel, Mercedes, and Quinn. We are the bridesmaids for today.

Meanwhile, Sam, Mike, Artie, Finn, and Mr. Schue wear white suit for today. I'm excited with this because today is Blaine's wedding day.

"Babe, you ready? The wedding will be held in ten minutes. We have to go." Sam enter the dressing room.

"Yes, I am. I dont know why Blaine is the one who getting married but I'm the one who nervous with this." I chuckle.

"You want to married with me today?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"Not now, babe." I chuckle.

"How much we need now?" Sam asks me.

"7750 bucks." I said to him.

"Maybe we can reach ten thousand next year." Sam chuckles.

"Next year is only in two weeks." I chuckle.

Sam chuckles and hug me from behind. "Next week is my princess's birthday, what do you want for your birthday present?"

"A bucket of vanila ice cream." I chuckle.

"Sure." Sam kisses my head. "Alright, let's go for the wedding." Sam takes my hand.

I take the bouquet of flower and holding with my left hand and Sam hold my right hand as we walk together to the chapel.

We then enter the chapel and standing on the left and right side. The boys on the left side and the girls on the right side.

The guests already came. Mercedes and Artie are singing on the altar. And now we are waiting for the brides and grooms enter the chapel.

Brittany and Kurt walks in enter the chapel. She hold Kurt's elbow and hold a bouquet of white flowers. I really love her wedding dress. It looks simple but cute. I should have one for my wedding day soon.

Next is Santana and Blaine walks in. Santana hold Blaine's elbow and hold a bouquet of white flowers. Blaine looks really handsome today when actually he already handsome.

I cant stop smiling at them until I turn m6 face to Sam and we share glances at each other. I just cant believe that Blaine is getting married. He will be a husband and I will have nephew or niece soon.

The song finally ended. Mercedes and Artie leave the altar and standing together with us.

"Today we will held a wedding between Brittany S. Pierce and Santana Lopez also Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson." The pasteur says to us.

I look around and all the guest already came. These two couples didnt invite much guests. Only family, relatives, and friends. My parents, Cooper, and Cooper's fiancé, Dr. Piper are also here to celebrate this wedding together.

"Santana Lopez would you be honor to take Brittany S. Pierce as your wife forever?" The pasteur asked Santana.

"I do." Santana smiled.

"And you, Brittany S. Pierce. Would you be honor to take Santana Lopez as your wife forever?" The pasteur asked Brittany.

"I do." Brittany smiled.

"Now, Blaine Anderson. Would you be honor to take Kurt Hummel as your husband?" The pasteur ask Blaine.

"I do." Blaine smiled.

"And you, Kurt Hummel would you be honor to take Blaine Anderson as your husband?" The pasteur asked Kurt.

"I do." Kurt smiled.