Chapter 70

"Sam, sing again." I'm yawning.

"Hah I'm tired and you still not fall asleep." Sam rolls his eyes.

"I'm tired but the babies still want to hear you sing." I protest.

"Fine." Sam sighs. "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips. And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips..."

My baby bump finally shows off. My unborn baby is already five months old and I guess that they are really twin boys because everytime we have our monthly control the sonogram always shows that there are twin baby boys inside.

My pregnancy mood not really bad but Sam have to sing us a song everytime I wanna fall asleep and since they're growing up, I cant easily fall asleep. I can stay awake for a long time.

"Sam..." I call him.

Sam put his hand on my belly and he lean his head near my shoulder and he stop singing and it turns into a snooring voice come out.

It would always be end up like this. He sang me a song but then he fell asleep and I'm still awake even though it's already midnight.

I let out a sigh and take my iPad from my side table. I open some baby's name website and looking for twin baby boys name for my sons soon. It must be has deep meaning and cool one for them.

I turn my face to the window and it's raining outside. It would be a really good night to sleep but I cant sleep. Suddenly the thunder rumbling so loud. I turn my body to Sam didnt realize that I hit his face with my iPad.

"Ouch." Sam groan and wake up.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I rub his forehead.

"What are you doing?" Sam frowns at me.

"I cant sleep but you already fall asleep so I play some games but suddenly that thunderstorm shocked me." I said to Sam.

"Baby, you need to sleep." Sam takes the iPad away from my hand.

"I cant sleep, Sam." I sigh.

"Want me to make you a warm milk or warm tea?" Sam asks me.

"I guess it's the effect of I drank vanilla latte in Lima Bean this noon." I said.

"You went to Lima Bean?" Sam frowns at me.

"Really need a place to study outside so I went to Lima Bean." I giggle.

"And you didnt tell me?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"I'm afraid that you would mad at me if I told you." I said to him.

"And you went to Lima Bean alone?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry. I was bored here." I pouted at him.

"This is the last time. Next time, if you wanna go out just make sure you tell me and you have to bring someone with you. Not alone like that." Sam frowns at me.

"I promise this is last time." I said to Sam.

"Stay here." Sam says to me then stand up from the bed.

I just frown at him then he went out from my room. I dont know where is he going. I take my iPad back and start reading these baby name and pick one for my twin baby boys.

Sam finally walks back and bring a glass of warm milk and give it to me.

"My pregnancy milk or Belle's milk or fresh milk?" I ask Sam.

"Fresh milk but I make it heat for a while because if I gave you your pregnant milk, you wont be sleep until morning." Sam give me the glass.

I take the glass and start drink it slowly because it's not warm but it was hot. I only drink it a little bit then give it back to Sam.