Chapter 13

Regionals is in one week and we are really ready to face it and beat The Warblers who is our biggest enemy.

"Guys! I have a bad news." Rachel walks into the choir room bring a laptop.

"What is that?" Finn frowned.

"I met Sebastian in Lima Bean last night and he threaten me that he will post Finn's picture to the internet if I join the regionals. He only give me 24 hours to think." Rachel said panic.

"What kind of picture?" Puck asked.

"This." Rachel showed us Finn's naked photos.

"Rachel, you cant join the regionals." Finn gasped.

"But I need this for my future to enter NYADA, Finn!" Rachel said loudly.

"But what if he will post it to the internet and people will see that include my mom!" Finn yelled.

"But Finn, we can talk to him." Rachel protest.

"I will talk to him." I said to them.

"B, no. He will hit you again." Blaine shake his head.

"Rachel dont be so selfish, think about Finn!" Kurt frowned.

"Finn, dont worry about that, Sebastian never brave enough to threaten a girl. And Rachel you will join regionals. I will be the one who face him." I said to them.

"Baby, no. He hurt you and Blaine." Sam frowned at me.

"Is there any people here who know Sebastian better than me?" I raised my eyebrows.

No answer.

"Great. I will come to Dalton today and meet him and have a talk with him. He will always get what he want but today I will tell him that he cant always get what he want." I said to them.

"I'm join." Blaine suddenly said.

"Me too." Kurt nodded.

"Me too." Santana said.

"No, I will go there alone. I know how to stop him. We've been knowing each other for one year and he forget that I hold his secret. He threaten us, I will threaten him back." I grinned.

"What do you plan?" Rachel asked.

I put my phone from my jeans pocket and dial some numbers to call.

"Hey my baby B. It's a strange when you call me. What happened, baby?" Sebastian answer the phone.

"Bas, meet me in Dalton Library in one hour. There is something I want to talk." I hung up the phone.
"Done." I said to the others.

"Baby B..." Sam curls his lips.

"Oh come on guys. Blaine's hot sister is right. No one of us knows Sebastian better than her." Puck said to the others.

"This time, I like your opinion, mohawk." I said to Puck.

"Okay but for your safety, I will follow you but I will wait outside Dalton." Blaine said to me.

"Me too." Sam nodded.

"Me too." Kurt nodded.

"All of us will accompany you there." Mercedes said.

"Okay. Let's go! I cant wait to get Bas's charming face into my fist." I shout.

"We wont do a fight, B." Blaine said to me.

"Who says that I wanna fight? I'm not that stupid, Blaine." I rolled my eyes.

"I will call Cooper if you fight and get hurt again." Blaine warned me.