Chapter 47

Los Angeles

Bianca's POV

"LAX!!! Glad to see you again bruh!" Blaine says as he walk out from the plane.

I keep wearing my earphone and listening to some music but not too loud because I cant hear anything. I take my suitcase from the baggage claim check and everything is perfect now.

In the next two days we will have nationals in Los Angeles. I'm kind of nervous actually but not really but yeah a bit but I dont really mind with this.

"This is our bus that will take us to the hotel." Mr. Schue says.

"Mercedes already waiting for us in the hotel." Sam says as he look at his phone.

So texting with Mercedes? You both getting back together now or something? Why am I jealous? I shouldnt be jealous because you're not even mine anymore and I have someone else. Oh God.

"Remember that this place is two hours more slow than Lima. So change your watch now." I said to them and get to the bus.

"Yeah Bianca is right guys." Mr. Schue nods as agree.

I give my suitcase to the bus driver and he place it in the car baggage. I usually have a vacation to another country so I kind of remember and understand about time zones.

I get into the bus and sit down on the middle row and sit down near to window. I take my iPod from my pocket and higher my volume. I dont know why I become badmood when Sam told us that Mercedes is already waiting for us in the hotel. Ugh I hate my moody attitude now.

Thirty minutes and we got to the hotel. I went out from the bus and take my suitcase and right Mercedes already waiting for us. Sam come over to her and hug her. I just being quiet here and half-smiled at her. Ugh I hate this.

"You okay, babe? You've been quiet since we landed in LAX." Ryder strokes my hair.

"I'm just sleepy. Four hours flight really make me tired." I half smiled at him.

"Here is the room key. Blaine-Bianca, Artie-Sam, Jake-Ryder, Tina-Kitty, Unique-Marley." Mr. Schue gave us the room key.

Blaine and I look at each othe when I see our room number. We shake our head together then nod.

"Anyone wanna exchange room?" Blaine asks.

"Why, Blaine?" Mr. Schue frowns.

"We got our room number with our birthdate. 1224." Blaine sighs.

"It's a lucky draw, dude." Sam says to Blaine.

"Yeah it is." Mercedes nods as agree.

I just roll my eyes and I really hate this right now. I take Blaine's hand and walk lead him.

"Wait, where you both going to?" Mr. Schue asks.

"I'm so sleepy, Mr. Schue. Dont tell me about breakfast time, I already know about that. It's start from 7am until 10am in the restaurant on the first floor. Blaine and I ever stayed here when we have vacation in LA last year, we want to exchange room because we got the same room like that day. Swimming pool on the sixth floor, also gym and spa, ballroom on the third floor in case you guys wanna have rehearsal there." I'm yawning.

"You also work here, B?" Kitty frowns at me.

"Yes, as the housekeeper to pay my credit card." I roll my eyes. "Mr. Schue, can I sleep?" I beg at Mr. Schue.

"Haha alright, I give you free today but tomorrow we will have rehearsal. And meet me for the dinner tonight. In the restaurant on the first floor." Mr. Schue says to us.