Chapter 71

I woke up as I heard the sound of baby crying. Hold up, the sound is really close to me. I open my eyes slowly until I see Belle is sleeping next to me. God, who the hell place her next to me on my bed? It must be her fathers.

I rub my eyes and lift her up. Fortunately that she is my niece and I love her and her dad is my twin brother. If it wasnt I would kill Blaine.

I walk to Blaine's room while hold Belle in my arms but it's empty. I walk to the bathroom also the same so I went out from his bathroom and walk downstairs maybe my servants can take her care for a while.

I look around my house and seems like really empty. I walk to my parents office and nobody inside. I walk to their bedroom also the same. I turn my way to the kitchen and it's also empty until I found a note that the servants got day off today.

Ugh fine. I have to take care this baby alone. I take a glass and fill it with my pregnant milk and make toast bread while holding Belle who look around and play with my hair.

"You already take a bath, sweety? I guess you dont." I said to Belle.

I look at the clock and it's already 9am. Wait, today is the day of Puck and Quinn proposal day which also mean the homecoming. Oh damn it means that I have to bring this baby to McKinley because I cant leave her alone.

"Snowy! Baby! Your food!" I shout as I take Snowy's food from the cupboard and place it on her bowl and give it to her while she run to me.

After that I wash my hand and take my toast bread. I put cheese to my bread and start eating it and still holding Belle in my hand.

"After this, you take a bath then we will go to McKinley to meet your dads and the others." I said to Belle.

Belle just turns her face at me and smiles a bit. I finish eat my breakfast and leave all the dishes in the sink.

I walk to go back to upstairs and enter Blaine's room. This baby need to take a bath and get dressed. Snowy walking right behind me and she keep following me.

I enter the bathroom and take Belle's baby bath-tub and fill it with warm water. Not really warm also not really cold or it will make her freezing.

I take off her clothes and throw her diapers to the diapers trash. Glad that I know how to clean a baby. I take her soap and start taking a bath.

Belle is not crying. She just look happy and excited with this. She cant stop shaking her feet and make the water splashing around.

I take her shampoo and clean her dense hair and she just look at me. Actually she is not a fussy baby. She is the one who can handle easily and that's why make her dads loves to left her only with me.

I clean her all of her body and she still chuckling and shaking her feet. I guess I should tell Blaine to bring her to a baby spa one day.

After that I take her bath towel and lift her up from her bath-up and folded her in her bath towel. I place her in her baby bed and take her baby talcum powder and cologne.

I open her mini wardrobe until I found a cute cream dress with a cardigan also the matching shoes and a baby headband so I wear it to her also wear her a new diaper. And now she is look more beautiful and fragrant.

"Belle, you stay here. I want to take a bath then after this we can go to McKinley okay. Dont cry." I put pacifier to her mouth and place her in her baby bed box.

I walk to my bathroom and take my bath towel. I'm gonna take a bath in Blaine's bathroom so I can control Belle. I enter the bathroom and start taking a bath. I cant take a long bath because I'm afraid that Belle will cry.