Chapter 61

"So Brittany and Santana already planning their wedding." Blaine says to me and Cooper.

"Then?" I raise eyebrows while drinking my ice latte.

"I guess Kurt and I should too." Blaine suddenly said.

Cooper and I suddenly get choke at the same time. We are in Starbucks right now since Blaine and I already finished our classes and Cooper has nothing to do so we decided to have siblings day out together.

"What?" Blaine frowns at us.

"You sure about that, Blaine? I mean I had to write one hundred things that I like from Dr. Piper when I want to propose her." Cooper says.

"You dont write that dad's hospital will be hers right?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course not, sweety pie." Cooper rolls his eyes.

"I mean, you both also engaged with someone else and in the end we will live together with our own family. Besides that it will be united gay marriages." Blaine says.

"The thing is you already talk about this to Kurt?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Not yet. I'm just thinking about that." Blaine says to us.

"Also mom and dad. Oh dont forget his parents." Cooper says to Blaine.

"But you both agree right?" Blaine asks us.

"We dont make agreement here. Blaine, you're wiser than us. I know that you can make it through. If you think you can do that, just do it." Cooper says to Blaine.

I turn my face at Cooper and cup his cheeks. "Who are you huh?" I raise my eyebrows.

"B, stop it." Cooper rolls his eyes.

"This is first time I heard you said something like that." I frown at Cooper.

"Idiot." Cooper rolls his eyes and pushes my hand away from his cheeks. "Listen, Blaine. This is your choice, you want to get married this time? That's fine. You want to get married five years from now? Your choice. No one can stop you because the one who built the family is you and Kurt not me nor Bianca." Cooper says to Blaine.

"I just dont know what mom and dad gonna say if I tell them about this." Blaine sighs.

"Make a family dinner. First of all, you have to talk with Kurt about this. Next week is mom and dad 25th Anniversary and I guess we can make little surprise and you can talk about this to them." I said to Blaine.

"We will help you, Blaine." Cooper smiles at Blaine.

I nod as agree. "Yes, we will." I smile at Blaine.

"I love you both so much." Blaine chuckles.

"Alright, lets go shopping for the wedding party." I chuckle.

"NO!" Blaine and Cooper shakes their head together.

"You guys already promised me. Come on!" I take their hands.

"Fine. Girls always win." Blaine sighs.

I grin and hold their hands as we walk together and went out from the Starbucks. Cooper on my left side and Blaine on my right side, meanwhile I'm in the middle.

"It's feel like I have two boyfriends." I chuckle.

"You are the luckiest girl in this world who has two handsome brothers." Cooper says proudly.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. "But if Blaine getting married. Where you will stay?" I ask Blaine.

"I can buy a new apartment in the same building with our apartment so you can stay with Sam." Blaine says to me.