Chapter 4

Sectionals

This sectionals will be held in William McKinley High's auditorium. This is my first show choir competition and I'm afraid that I cant do that.

We will perform our Michael Jackson's setlist. I will face The Warblers. I will face Sebastian Smythe, my boyfriend.

"Stop looking at yourself on the mirror." Sebastian smirked at me through the mirror.

"I just wanna fix my hair." I smiled at him.

"You already beautiful, baby." Sebastian said.

"Only you and my parents who said that." I chuckled.

"Seriously, you are." Sebastian put a hairclip on my hair.
"Good luck, this is your first show choir campionship and I hope you will make it." Sebastian hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"You too, prince charming." I smiled at him.

"The Warblers get ready!"

Sebastian left my hand and smiled at me. He left me a quick kissed then walked off to the stage.

I walked out from the backstage to get to the audience seat to see Sebastian and their Warblers performing. I took a seat next to Sam because I cant find where the hell Blaine is.

The Warblers sings Silly Love Song. I can see that Sebastian cant stop smiling at me and I gave him a smile back.

"He doesnt smile at you." Sam suddenly said.

"Shut up, Evans." I rolled my eyes.

"If you break up with that guy please tell me." Another voice from my left side.

I turned my face and Puck smirked at me. I frowned at him and rolled my eyes. A jerk one.

"Sam, you said that you're Blaine's bestfriend right?" I asked Sam.

"Yes, why?" Sam asked back.

"Do you know what the things he likes the most except bowtie? because next week it's actually our birthday but I dont know what should I give for his present." I said to Sam.

"Many things." Sam simply said.

"Would you accompany me to find a birthday present for him tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure." Sam nodded.

"Alright, I know I'm such a bad sister. I dont even know the things he likes. I asked Cooper but he gave me no answer." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are." Sam said without looking at me.

"Uh you sucks." I rolled my eyes.

"Your boyfriend cant stop give me a death stare." Sam simply said.

I looked at the stage and yes Sam is right. Sebastian is looking at me and Sam that we were talking and he cant stop give Sam a death look. Damn.

The Warblers finish their performance. I'm standing from my seat and give them a standing applause.

"Come on it's our turn." The others standing from their seats and walked out from the audience seats.

We then walked to the backstage to get ready. My first show choir competition.

"Ladies and gentlemen now on the stage the New Directions!"

Tina:
A buh-buh buh buh-buh

New Directions:
A buh-buh buh buh-buh

Tina:
You went to school to learn, girl
Things you never, never knew before