Chapter 49

We enter McKinley with bring our nationals trophy. Artie hold the nationals trophy while Ryder is pushing his wheelchair and there are big surprise from all the students.

There is a banner with the words 'Congratulations New Directions' on the door and many ballons also sparkling paper fall down from the roof.

"It's really like when we won our first nationals." Tina smiles at me.

"Yeah it is." I smile back at her.

"So this is what it feels like to win the nationals." Marley chuckles as she look around.

We stop our way as many students blocks our way then throw a confetti to us. I cover my ears and hug Tina who stands next to me then laughs at each other.

"Dont stop believing! Hold on to that feeling, streetlight, people!" Those student singing together.

"We started this glee club with Dont Stop Believing and we won nationals with Dont Stop Believing." Tina chuckles.

"We did." I chuckle as we walk together to choir room.

We then enter the choir room together until we saw the alumni are sitting down on their seat and smiling at us.

"Surprise!!!!" They smile at us and cheering together.

Brittany, Finn, Kurt, Mike, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, Rachel, and Santana are here to celebrate this winning together.

"You guys this is sweet." I smile at them.

"There is nothing more sweet than seeing your big barney." Brittany smiles at me and come to me.

"Brittany! I miss you so bad." I hug her tight.

"I know you miss me because for past few days I got kicked out from the math class." Brittany says innocently.

"Congratulations guys. You earned this." Finn smiles at us.

"But without your emergency strategy we wont win this." I smile back at Finn.

"Wow guys what is this?" Mr. Schue chuckles and walks in.

"We are going to celebrate this winning with them, Mr. Schue because we are family." Rachel says.

"I really wanna thank to the alumni for come here and celebrate it together with us." Mr. Schue smiles at us.

We just chuckle and sit down on our seat together. I turn my face to the others and they seems happy so do I.

"Alright our last assignment before we lose our five seniors member who will graduate and have their future in New York. So our last assignment is 100." Mr. Schue says as he wrote 100 on the white board.

"One hundred?" Blaine raise his eyebrows.

"One hundred lesson that we can get from this room until we can go far like this. Strugglin, tears, happiness and many this always be our friends and I want you to learn about what the one hundred lessons we can get from this room like this alumni." Mr. Schue says and pointed at the alumni who stands up in the front. "MIT Student, YALE student, two NYADA student and one of them is ready for her auditioning in Broadway, two next proffesional dancers, a first class airman force, and the next teacher. They have they future. They wrotes their own future and you guys is the next one." Mr. Schue says to us.

"Yeah it's like how you guys appreciate your life." Rachel smiles at us. "And actually we have special number for you guys." Rachel says and nodded to Brad as he start play the piano.

Rachel with New Directions:
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes

Mercedes with New Directions:
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear