Chapter 74

Back to Lima. Since in two days we will celebrate Puck and Quinn wedding party. And it's kinda cool since they want to held a wedding in McKinley's field and we decided to help them with some decorations and anything like we did to any other wedding of our friends.

Now we are in McKinley in the auditorium to make some decorations for the wedding receptionts.

"Blaine, where is Belle?" Kurt suddenly asks Blaine.

"Here next to me..." Blaine simply said then turn his face next to him but Belle is gone.

"Belle! Daddy dont wanna play hide and seek right now." Kurt sighs.

I just laugh because Belle must be crawling around again since she become more active and someone really need to pay attention to her or she will gone.

"Who has this baby girl? She almost crawl in the hallways." Puck walks in while hold Belle.

"Blaine,  if she were gone, that would be your fault." Kurt takes Belle from Puck's hand.

"Hold her with baby's carrier, Blaine." Mercedes says.

"She is getting bigger every day and become more heavy. Besides she already can sit down so I better let her go." Blaine says to Mercedes.

I just laugh so hard. I can imagine what happened in Blaine and Kurt's apartment every day since Belle already can crawl and she is really active.

"Shut up, B! You have two sons and you will be crazy when your babies can crawl!" Blaine pouted at me.

"Haha this is funny." I laugh and stand up from my seat then give this flower frame to Puck.

"Can we exchange baby? You give him to me and I give Casey to you." Puck says to me.

"No!" I shake my head. "You can get another one soon." I roll my eyes and walk back to make another flower frame.

The boys are busy decorating the field meanwhile the girls is here and make some decoration for the chapel and the altar.

I hold Logan with baby's carrier and Sam is holding Landon also with baby's carrier but with now he is in the field.

I cant leave my babies in my home since mom and dad went to work and the servants already gone when we were about to went here. So Blaine and Kurt bring Belle here, I bring my twin babies, and Quinn and Puck also bring their baby girl who fall asleep in her baby stroller now.

"Mommy, I'm hungry and I dont find my milk in my bag there is only an empty bottle left." Sam walks in with holding Landon.

"There is a mini thermos in the car also their milk. You can make a bottle of milk for him right?" I said to Sam.

"Alright, let's go superman!" Sam says and about to run.

"Sam! If he fall to the ground, I will kill you!" I shout at Sam.

"Haha just kidding, come on prince charming, lets have lunch." Sam chuckles and walks off.

I roll my eyes and move to sit down on the audience seat because it was heavy to carrying Logan with baby's carrier.

Suddenly Quinn's baby is crying and her parents are not here.

"Her parents must be in the field or in the choir room." Mercedes says to me.

"You can take her slowly and calm her down." I said to Meecedes.

"But I'm afraid." Mercedes says.

"Just take her, Mercedes. You can do that." Kurt says to Mercedes.

Mercedes sighs and take Casey from her stroller and hold her carefully to calm her down.