Chapter 77

Sam's POV

Back to New York with my own little family. It's weekend and I have much work to do so Bianca and I decided to stay in our apartment besides that Logan cant stop crying.

"Babe, did you see my transparent paper case?" I shout as I cant find my work file.

"On your desk." Bianca shouts back.

I walk to my desk and looking for my paper case until I got it but something fall to thr ground. This is Bianca's college assignment.

I let out a sigh and want to put those paper go back to the map. But something cathes my eyes. She write about dyslexic children?

What is this? She hide it from me and didnt tell me that she made me as her science for her assignment? Or she afraid that our children will get dyslexia like their father? Seriously, this is stupid and I dont like that.

And then, what's next? BERA test to avoid children become deaf or dyslexic? And Bianca didnt tell me? What is on her mind huh?

I know I'm stupid. I didnt go to college and I have dyslexic but what is this? Why she did this thing to me.

"Sam, Logan got fever and I guess we should bring him to the doctor." Bianca walks in while holding Logan.

"What is this?" I glare at her and show her those paper. "Dyslexic children? BERA test? What the hell was that? You afraid that our children will get dyslexic problem like their father?!"

"That's my college assignments and I have to write about that!" Bianca frowns at me.

"You used me for your science project? How sucks!"

"Sam, please we can talk about this later. Your son is sick and we need to bring him to the doctor!"

"You afraid that your children will get dyslexic like me right? Bring him alone." I simply said to her and walk to the living room.

I'm mad. It's like she is underestimate me. I sit down on the sofa in living room and go back finishing my work that I've been doing.

"Landon is sleeping on his crib. I take the car and will bring Logan to the doctor. If Landon cries, feed him his food. He must be hungry." Bianca says then walks off.

I didnt say anything and keep looking at my laptop until Landon suddenly cries. I let out a sigh and walk to his room.

He is awake and crying. I take him from his crib and hold him. And he is still crying. I went out from his room and walk to the kitchen. I see that Bianca already made him food in a bowl so I decided to make it heat in the microwave.

Landon cant stop shaking his feet while crying and touche his bowl and make all those food fall down to the ground.

I sigh and my mind suddenly start thinking. What kind of father I am? I cant even heat Landon's food. What the hell I've done?

Only Bianca who can do all these things by herself and I let her bring Logan to the doctor alone? I hate myself right now.

Bianca's POV

"You afraid that your children will get dyslexic like me right? Bring him alone." Sam simply said then went out from our room.

Tears slowly fall down to my face. But Logan really need to go to the doctor because I'm afraid that he will getting worse.

I wipe my tears and take Logan's baby's carrier. And hold him. I cant believe that Sam mad at me because of that and he doesnt wanna listen to my explanation.

I went out from my room after wear Logan his warm clothes.

"Landon is sleeping on his crib. I take the car and will bring Logan to the doctor. If Landon cries, feed him his food. He must be hungry." I said to Sam and take the car key from the drawer near the door.