Chapter 14

Our popularity in school is getting higher because we win the regionals but sad for Finn and Rachel. They cancelled their wedding since Rachel's father came late and Quinn got traffic accident.

And Cooper is back in town I was happy at first but I cant stand when I have to be a bridge in between him and Blaine because they argues a lot.

"Hey little B." Someone shocked me from my locker.

"What are you doing in my school, Coop?" I raised my eyebrows.

"To give a master class in acting. Besides I need some inspiration for my new Transformer movie and I cant stay alone in home so I decided to come here." Cooper smirked at me.

"B, we have class together now. I got same class with you. Wait what the hell are you doing here?" Blaine raised his eyebrows at Cooper.

"Give a master class in acting. And meet both of you, my sister and my brother." Cooper smirked at us.

"Ugh come on, we have a class together now." Blaine takes my hand and walked lead me.

"See you, Coop." I yelled.

"See you twins." Cooper yelled back.

I let out a sigh and keep following Blaine. I'm tired being the bridges in between them. My two big bros. I love them but I cant stand being the bridge between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club

"Hey what's wrong with you? You look so messed up, baby." Sam asked as I sit down next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Cooper back in town and he cant stop argues with Blaine and make me as the bridge between them." I sighed.

"That's why Blaine face is look like mess too today?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"I'm tired being the bridge between their argues." I let out a sigh.

"Guys we have special guest today!" Mr. Schue walked in.

"Barbra Streisand?" Rachel asked excitedly.

"Nope, but he is Blaine's and Bianca's big brother, Cooper Anderson!" Mr. Schue said happily.

Cooper walks in with his over confident face. Only Kurt and Sam who ever met this guy. I looked at Blaine and he just let out a sigh and make a little bit annoying face.

"I saw you in a commercial and I dont know that you are Bianca's big brother." Sugar smiled at Cooper.

"Well, he is here to give you guys and anyone who are interest in acting a master class." Mr. Schue said.

"Hello class. I'm Cooper Anderson and my twins siblings is here, the big B and little B. And starting for today I will give a master class in acting besides I'm looking for an new inspiration for my new movie audition." Cooper said to us.

"Would you, Bianca and Blaine sing a song together?" Kurt asked excitedly.

"No!" Blaine and I yelled together.

"Yes, we want to." Cooper smirked at them.
"Oh come on, you twins." Cooper takes my and Blaine's hand.

"Dont show them your annoying fsce, Blainey." I whisper at Blaine.

"I'm not." Blaine give me a fake smile.

"That's fake. I know you since we were unborn and you cant lie to me. Just dont embarass yourself." I said to Blaine.

"So guys, what song we are gonna sing?" Cooper asked me and Blaine.

"You're not our brother if you dont know our favorite song." Blaine said to Cooper.