Chapter 16

I'm organizing my locker alone. I dont know where Sam and Blaine is but the truth is I'm alone now.

"B, there is something I want to talk." Mercedes suddenly standing next to my locker.

"About you kissed Sam during the God Squad rehearsal?" I asked her.

"How could you know that?" She asked back.

"Sam told me everything. That was the past, Mercedes." I smiled at her.

"But Sam didnt kiss me back. It was my fault. I cant handle myself and I cant control it. I know, I'm only his past and you are his present and his future. I'm so sorry about that. I feel so guilty if I didnt tell this to you. I'm so sorry, B." Mercedes halfsmiled at me.

"I already forget about that. I just feel so lucky to have Sam because he is trustfull. That's okay, Mercedes." I rubbed her shoulder.

"You sure dont get mad at me?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"Nope. I know you are a nice girl. I know you wont lie to me." I smiled at her.

"Sam really deserve someone like you, B." She smiled back at me.

"Because I also really deserve someone like him." I chuckled.

"You looked super beautiful on the prom that night."

"Thank you. I wasnt believe that I could win the prom queen. I though it would be Rachel because it was senior prom."

"Everyone votes for you." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I dont think so." I chuckled.

"Mercedes, dont we have same class together now?" Quinn interupts us.
"Hey B. I like your hairstyle on that prom. That was beautiful." Quinn smiled at me.

"That was Brittany who taught me that." I smiled back at her.

"Brittany is the new hairstylish." Quinn chuckled.
"Come on, Mercedes. We'll be late." Quinn said to Mercedes.

"Well, see you B." Mercedes waves me a goodbye.

"See you two!" I wave them a goodbye.

I shut my locker and will have my last class before glee club.

"B! Bianca!" A voice called my name.

I turned my face and Kurt is running to me. "Yes, Kurt?"

"Do you have any plan after this?" Kurt asked.

"I have art class after this." I said to Kurt.

"Ugh I mean, after school?" Kurt raised his eyebrows.

"Nope. Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Would you like to accompany me to mall for shopping? And sleeping party in my house? Only you and me? Actually I want to give a surprise for Blaine and I need your opinion." Kurt asked me.

"What if Blaine ask?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Just tell him that you will help me with my arts project. Blaine told me that you are the best in arts right? Please help me." Kurt begged.

"Okay, I will help you as long as you lend me your vogue magazine." I smirked at Kurt.

"Deal." Kurt nodded.

"Well, I have art class now. See you!" I said to Kurt and walked off.

I keep walking to my classroom. Art class, a class that I love the most beside glee club. Because I love sketching, drawing, painting or anything that have connected with arts. It's just my passion.