Chapter 50

Graduation Day

"Guys! I got into Brown University!" Tina walks in happily.

"Yeaah congratulations, Tina! Finally!" I hug her.

"We are really gonna make it in New York." Artie says.

"Sometimes I think what am I gonna do in New York." Sam says hopelessly.

"You said that you wanna be a male model?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah but what if I dont make it? You guys have bright future with university and anything. But me? Nothing." Sam sighs.

"Sam, remember what Rachel said that New York is a place where all dreams will be come true. You're gonna make it there. We are gonna make it there. All of us." Blaine hold Sam's shoulder.

"Yeah while being a male model you can study and prepare for another university test." Tina chuckles.

"Actually that was my plan if I wasnt get into NYU School of Medicine." I giggle. "I would work in hospital and wait for another year for my test into another hospital." I said to them.

"Sam, you have us with you." Artie says.

Sam builts a smile on his face. "I love you guys so much."

We chuckle and hugging together until I could feel that someone kisses my head. I turn my face and frown. I know that Sam did that. Blaine is not next to me, I'm taller than Tina and Artie on his wheelchair.

"Alright this is the time to get our diploma!" I smile at them.

"And tomorrow we will flight to New York." Artie says excitedly.

"I really cant wait for that." Tina chuckles.

"Oh come on guys!" Blaine says to us and walks out from the choir room.

We then walk out from the choir room to the auditorium to have graduation day with the other seniors. I wear my graduation hat and ready also waiting for principal Figgins calls our name one by one.

We are standing in the backstage and waiting for our name being called. I cant wait for this.

Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina smiles at us then walk out from the backstage then get her diploma.

Bianca Anderson

I hug Blaine for a while then walk out from the backstage and get my diploma from Mrs. Schuester.

"Congratulations!" She smiles at me.

"Thank you!" I smile back at her and standing in the podium next to Tina.

Arthur Abrams

Artie went out from the backstage and get his diploma with a happy face.

Blaine Anderson

Blaine went out from the backstage and smiling at us with his confidence smile then get his diploma, hug Mrs. Schuester a bit then standing together with us.

Sam Evans

Sam went out from the stage then dancing with his white chocolate dance then get his diploma from Mrs. Schuester.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm presenting to you William McKinley High class of 2013!!" Principal Figgins says over the microphone.

We throw our graduation hat and clapping together. Time flies so fast and I can graduate with A+ and it's really make me proud of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bianca Anderson." A girl voice called my name.

I turn my face and Sam's younger sister smiles at me. "Hey, you must be Stacey Evans right?" I smile back at her.