Chapter 14

Ross's POV

I got on my private plane around 3 and my flight landed a couple hours later. I checked into the hotel where my family was staying and knocked on the door a few times.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I heard a familiar voice,"Who is it!?"

"It's Ross!"

My oldest brother Riker opened the door and greeted me in.

"Oh hey man! How was your day?" He smiled and patted me on the back as I set down my stuff next to his.

I responded casually. "Oh it was cool. You know, just a usual day of filming."

Before he could respond I spoke again,"Where is everyone else?" I didn't see any of my siblings. Usually everyones together.

"Oh, well Rydel wanted to check out some of shops and the rest of the boys wanted to just roam around. But they're all together. Including our parents."

"Oh ok then. So why are you here alone?"

He gave me the you-know-why look,"Do you know how much walking we've been doing all day? I'm not about to walk another 5 miles to who knows where!"

Ha! That makes sense. I would be tired too. "Oh ok. Well at least you get to chill for a little bit before the show." Which started at 7:00p.m. It was 5 now.

"Yeah totally! Enough about me, so...are you dating Laura yet? Now that the big day of the kiss is over?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

I slightly grinned, "Riker, really man? You just think Laura's my girlfriend after a stupid kiss that we had on set? She's not easy to get bro. She just wants to be friends anyways...what's the point?" I said the last few words like I was frustrated. Cause I was. I was frustrated because doubts in my mind were telling me how Laura would never be more than a friend. I didn't want to believe those thoughts but weren't they rational?

Riker sat up a little straighter in his chair and looked at me like he knew what my problem was. "Dude, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe she's scared of being more than your friend? Think about it! Maybe she's had her heart broken, or maybe she's never been in a relationship before. Maybe she's afraid to put her guard down. Dude, Ross. Don't you see? You need to slowly break down her walls. Make her trust you more. I just want you to be happy man."

He smiled and waited for my response,"Wow, I never thought of THAT before. Huh. I see. Thanks Riker!"

I smiled and got up to leave when Riker stopped me,"Hey where are you going?"

I grinned and turned around, facing him,"I'm gonna find a way to break down Laura's walls!" I walked out with my head held high.

That's exactly what I was going to do. No matter how hard it was going to be. I was going to pursue that girl, no matter how much time it would take I would eventually get her to want me, as much as I so desperately wanted her.