Chapter 11

Ross's POV

Today was the big day. I was more excited than nervous but I was only slightly nervous for Laura.

I made sure I got enough sleep so when I jumped out of bed I was full of energy. Instead of eating my usual pancakes, I decided to make a ham and cheese omelet so I wouldn't have a sugar crash on set. I need to be my at my best today.

I ate my breakfast and ran up the stairs to pick out my outfit. I decided to blast 'Cali Girls' while putting on a blue collared shirt with a pair of black jeans. As I almost headed out, I turned off the music, grabbed some mints, and took the keys.

I was in a hurry and tumbled down the stairs. *thud* *bang* *thud* "Uggghh! So much for a perfect start!" I mumbled as I slowly stood up. Lesson learned.

I got in my car and headed to set. As soon as I got there I saw everybody scurrying around. The girls were getting their makeup done, cameras were being set up, and staff members were chatting to one another. Usual day of filming.

The wardrobe lady approached me,"Ross Lynch come with me please." I got ready and before I had a chance of saying hello to Laura, Calum, or Raini, everyone was motioned to take their place and the cameras started rolling.

We got through a few scenes before it was finally break time.

I was making small talk with Raini when I heard footsteps.

"Hey guys!" It was Laura! She didn't hesitate to join our small talk.

Raini gave her a hug and I greeted her.

"Hey Laura!" I smiled. She waved and smiled back. As she was making more small talk with us I noticed she was excited. Almost as much as me! Her smile was big and her eyes were as full as the moon. Well I guess this means she's not nervous, at least not to me.

We filmed the next couple scenes and then it was time for the last scene.

*Ross and Laura are now dressed as Edward and Bella*

Laura's POV

The time has come. Here goes nothing. After our short table scene, we then had to get up and sing the duet we originally did in a previous episode, 'You Can Come to Me'.

"You can come to me, yeah-ahh"

Just a few more lines left...

"I did it. I conquered my stage fright."

"I always knew you could do it."

I started to slightly shake, "I feel like I can do anything."

"I know I can do anything, as long as I'm with you."

Oh gosh, he's leaning in. Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess-

Every thought swirling in my mind was gone. Everything seemed to fade away. It was just Ross and I and nobody else.

I subconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me tighter to himself by my waist so there was no space between us.

His lips were gently caressing mine and about 5 seconds later he deepened it. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip and it was my choice wether I should let him in or not. I decided to let him in and he decided to let me in as well. My heart completely melted into the kiss and I felt multiple chills run up and down my spine. I couldn't help my rapid heart beat and the millions of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. All of this wasn't meant for a stage kiss, it was meant for a real one. It was...perfect. I was finally learning how to let go. My guard for once was put down. Maybe for the first time in my life, I could receive this kind of love.