Chapter 6

Ross's POV

I headed straight over to Lauras house and waited there until I saw her pull up in the driveway. I got out of the car the same time she did.

"Hey Laura!"

"Oh hey Ross! Come on in!"

I've been to her house once before to have dinner with her family so I was familiar with the classy setting of the furniture placed in the main room.

I smiled at her,"Well just real quickly I wanted to discuss the last scene with you...I wanted to make sure you were ok with- you know, me having to kiss you."

Her expression was a mixture of embarrassment and uncertainty which was odd for her.

"Oh, that's what I wanted to talk to you about too. I wanted to tell you in private but um..."

I think she was about to trail off so I kindly said, "You can trust me Laura! We're really tight friends! Just tell me what's bothering you ok? I'm here for you!"

Lauras POV

Woah...did Ross just read my mind or something? This is what he wanted to talk about the other day? Wow..he actually cares about how I feel! What a great friend!

"Thanks Ross! You're an amazing friend. And to answer your question" I paused for a moment, "I haven't...I haven't had my first kiss yet and I'm scared." I ended up blurting out my answer.

I had a worried look on my face and Ross came closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder and whispered,

"Laura...there is nothing to be scared about. I'm going to give you the best first kiss you're ever gonna have. Trust me ok?"

I looked down and nodded my head trusting in what he said. Before I could look up or say another word I could feel his warm breath against the side of my face as he gently kissed my cheek sending chills up and down my spine, making me smile subconsciously.

Ross looked into my eyes and smiled,"Don't be scared ok?"

I couldn't help but smile and whisper the word,"Ok..."

Then he walked out with a big smile,"Laura, ill see you tomorrow...have a good nights sleep."

"You too Ross...I can't wait."