Chapter 5

Ross's POV

I couldn't really hear what Laura and Raini were talking about...only a few words since they decided to whisper.

'Dont you trust Ross?...all you have to fear is fear itself.'

The rest of it was too low to hear. Why would they be talking about me? Weird. I'll find out later.

*3 hours later*

Director: And that's a wrap everyone! Good job! We will rehearse a few more scenes tomorrow, see you in the morning!

I had to admit, this was gonna be one of the best episodes yet! As my fellow costars started talking amongst themselves I spotted Laura across the way. She was sitting on the corner at the 'Sonic Boom' counter scribbling something in 'Allys Songbook'. Instead of coming up to her casually I decided to tip toe over to her and give her a surprise...

Lauras POV

Rehearsals were over for the day and as everyone was talking afterwards I decided to draw a big 'Yay!' in the songbook that was sitting on the counter.

So I sat down and started drawing my favorite word when out of nowhere...

Ross's POV

I seized my opportunity to scare her! I came up behind her and screamed,

"Boo! Hahaha!! I scared you didn't I!" I also decided to tickle her rib cage for a few seconds just so I can hear her laugh.

"Ahhh!! Ross!!! *giggles* Stop it!! Hey!! You made me mess up!! ...and drop my pencil!!" I released my hands from her waist and waited for her to say something but instead she just simply stared at me with those big brown eyes and...smiled.

I returned the smile. "Haha sorry about that! Can I talk to you after you're finished? We could meet somewhere!"

"Yeah of course! I kind of need to talk to you too. Lets meet at my house! That's the quietest place I can think of."

"Sweet! I'll meet you at your place in 20 ok?"

"Yep! I'll see you then!"

She smiled and skipped over to Raini and Calum as she joined in their conversation. As she skipped away all I could think of was how much different her smile was today towards me then yesterday. It was genuine, and real. And the sparkle in her eyes said so much more than words could ever say. That made me smile too, from the inside and out.