Chapter 4

Ross's POV

Oh great! Looks like I didn't get here early enough...I'm definitely gonna make sure to talk to Laura after rehearsals. As I was getting ready Calum came up to me.

"Hey buddy! Ready for our most epic episode ever!?"

"Yeah! It's gonna be sweet! Can't wait to get my British accent on!" I say in excitement.

We both smiled and before I could say another word I hear faint whispers coming from Lauras dressing room...

Lauras POV

I was getting my hair and makeup done with Raini when she suddenly squealed which totally startled me!

"Raini! Is everything ok?" I say in a cautioned tone.

"Yeah of course I'm fine! I just got done reading the last scene! You get to have your first kiss with Ross!!" She responded as if it was Christmas Day or something!

I shyly looked down, shook my head, and blushed with a smile on my face. "Yeah I know..." I looked up at Raini and whispered, "But that kiss could change everything Raini! Our friendship off set would be different. We would be 'more than just friends' if we started to like each other."

She seemed almost stunned at what I said, at least that's what her expression told me. "Well don't you already have this idea that maybe for the past 2 years Ross has liked you but every time he tried to make a move you always push him away somehow. Wether it's blocking a 'Raura' question or hooking him up with other girls, it almost seems like your in denial."

I paused for a moment and thought about what she said. "Wow Raini..." I slowly started to smile, "Ive been denying my feelings all this time. Friendzoning Ross...because of fear."

Raini grinned and came over to me. "It's ok to fall in love, Laura. Don't you trust Ross? He's like your best friend!"

My smile faded, "Thats what I'm afraid of Raini! Of course I trust him! It's just that he's my BEST friend, besides you of course! Is our friendship really worth risking?"

Raini looked at the time and up at me, "Laura, I can't make that decision for you but Ross is the only boy you've known for a long period of time. Think about it! Even if you did date, things could still be the same if it didn't work out."

The director was calling us in and I was glancing at Raini, taking it all in. Right before she opened the door she said something that would change my life forever.

"Hey remember this, all you have to fear is fear itself."