Chapter 2

Lauras POV

I arrived back home and found that the house was empty. Perfect. It's not usually empty like this but sometimes it's nice to have some time alone. My moms teaching acting classes and my sister Vanessa is out with my dad at an awards show. I ran to my room and put my keys next to my bed and not caring wether I had my pajamas on or not, I plopped on my bed and started playing out some conversations I'd want to discuss with Ross about that last scene. I wonder what his opinion on it is? After thinking about it, I dozed off in a matter of minutes. 

*Next Day*

7:00 am. I squint and look at my alarm clock not wanting to get up. Today is the day we rehearse all the "fun" scenes. The writers wanted the last scene to be saved for filming day which was in 2 days. I run down stairs and head off. I'm in my car driving down the freeway when an R5 song comes on off their newest album. I can't stop listening to it ! It makes me get this instant rush of energy. I then remembered something Ross had said to me the other day, "Lets talk later ok?" Oops! I totally forgot to talk to him after we read our scripts. I even left without saying goodbye...good job Laura, what a great friend you are! I was caught up in my own selfish thoughts and left without the whole cast knowing. I wonder what he wanted to talk about?