Chapter 3

Ross's POV 

Yesterday afternoon I wanted to talk to Laura about the last scene. I wanted to make sure she was ok with me kissing her when it came to filming but as the day came to an end I went to her dressing room and she wasn't there. Huh, weird. She usually talks to Raini, Calum, and I about her week or what her opinion is on the script. One of the directors came up to me since they probably figured I was looking for Laura, "Oh hey Ross! Looking for Laura?...She left early. Looks like she had something really important to do." "Oh ok thanks!" Laura NEVER leaves without saying goodbye. When I came home I wanted to text her to see what was so "important". But it was getting late so I decided I'd talk to her right after we rehearsed. 

*Next morning*

I got to set a little earlier than normal just in case Laura came early to go over some lines. I could talk to her before we started rehearsal! 10 minutes later I spotted a car pull in the driveway and there she was! She was wearing a ruffled blue shirt and some black jeans. Gosh is she beautiful! Her big brown eyes were shining as the sunlight caught them, making them sparkle. Sometimes I wish we could be MORE than just friends...*sigh*. She tries to hook me up with other girls and totally blocks any question that has to do with Raura! Her latest interview she was directly asked her opinion on the subject and what's her answer? 'I think the Raura mountains are beautiful!' I chuckled at this out loud and I must have been completly cluless of reality at the moment cause Laura was standing there waving her hands in front of my face and I just started laughing at the sight. "Hello!!! Ross! Hey! Why are you randomly laughing at me!? Are you daydreaming or something?! *while giggling at her costar*" 

Lauras POV

I pulled my car up to the sets parking lot and I noticed Ross's car was the only other car in the lot. Perfect! Now we can talk about whatever he wanted to talk about the other day. I shut my door and opened the one to the set and I saw Ross was standing in a corner with a huge grin on his face when he saw me but instead of saying hello he just...stood there. "Ross!" He just looked at me. "Hey!". Okay, not working. I stood right in front of him and started waving my hands in front of his face and he suddenly started giggling which made me start to laugh too. 

After our session of laughing together, I told him I was sorry for not talking after script reading. "It's okay, a director told me you probably had something important to do." "Oh, well if you want to talk now we could-" Thats when Raini, Calum, and some producers came in. "Ok everyone! We're just gonna rehearse the first few scenes now and then review the rest tomorrow!" That's when Ross and I were taken away to get ready for hair and makeup. I was kind of upset we didn't get a chance to talk but we can catch up later. I just need to make sure we're alone next time! Haha!