Chapter 14

A/N Thanks for reading:)))) don't forget to vote and comment:0

"So Jasmine?" I nod my head. "Don't we go to school together?" He asks squinting in recognition. Oh my god he actually knows who I am.

"Yah we have classes together actually." Okay good you're not freezing up in front of him.

"Oh yah! Spanish right?" Ummm.

"No. We have second period and like math or something," I reply acting like I don't really know either.

"Cool," he takes a drink of his soda, and smiles.

"Cool," I repeat awkwardly.

There are hoots and whistles as the band transitions into their next song. They really are good, but I can't make myself pay attention. It's evident the band also doesn't have Jordan's full attention. He makes sure to look at me and give me a heart melting smile. It's awesome, but it also feels surreal to me. You must be dreaming.

A gust of wind blows and I start feeling cold, the heat of bodies wearing off since there's not many people where we are. We're by a small lit up tree. The yellow light casting a shadow across Jordan's face. His brown eyes catch my shiver, and he doesn't even ask if I'm cold before slipping off his jacket. He smiles at me and goes back to somewhat watching Cole and the guys rock out.

I look to the side in search of Derek, but I'm not tall enough to see that far across. I feel a little guilty that I had to leave him alone. Not by choice, but it's part of the plan. The plan Jade won't exactly explain, but is meant to get Jordan away from Alyssa. That's the only reason she has for dressing me up and bringing me here. This is the "seducing" phase, but I can't say I specialize in that department.

I never have, that's the truth. Jade's probably good at, clearly she can't be anything but terrific. She's dating Cameron, the hottest guy in school. No one can tell you different. Even I had a tiny little crush on him, except that it's kind of not human how perfect he looks and acts. He could be like a television show host or actor. Or singer maybe? He'd make some producer mega rich.

Jordan seems less impossible to believe. He's great looking and all, and sporty. Although, as I mentioned before, school isn't exactly his forte. Which has caused me to fantasize multiple times about him coming over to my house, and falling in love with me after I explain some super difficult math concept. Or something super easy. He's not exactly at a high math level. He might just flunk it.

Then there's that whole thing I also said earlier about how he isn't really part of the popular circle. He'll totally talk to anyone, and is like friends with the people in other sports and clubs. He's even talking to me now that's he has the chance. I need to say something though. Alyssa could show up any minute strutting back into Jordan's view. I don't need her to see me and question my presence there, nor my sudden closeness to Jordan. I have to get his full attention. The question is how I'm going to accomplish that. I can see his interest, but I need more than that. Come on Jasmine, be just be... SPONTANEOUS!

How do I do that? Jade should have taught me how to flirt or something. She changed my look. Couldn't she change my boy approaching skills too?

Jordan turns to me, seemingly about to say something. Maybe to tell me I'm boring the life out of him, and he rather go watch fire burn than stay around with a mute girl.

So it takes all my will and the small amount of bravery I have to do what I do next.

I launch myself at him. That's right LAUNCH. His jacket falls off my shoulders, hitting the grass. His brown eyes go wide, and his arms go up, causing him to drop the little bit of soda he had left. My hands grab the sides of his shirt collar. I pull him in, and plant what I hope resembles a kiss. But once my mouth meets his, it doesn't take long for him to let me sink in to him. He smirks as his lips take over, and his hands tighten around my waist assuring me he wants this.