Chapter Sixty-Six.

Meghan's P.O.V.

Aimee and Josh have been going out for a few weeks now. It's kind of gross seeing my two best friends get on like... [insert gross shiver] I don't even want to think about it. Harry seems to be all over the place because of it. To be honest, I'm trying to stay out of the whole thing. After weeks of resting and recovering, I finally feel like myself again. The small scar where they took my appendix out is fading and I get to go back to work next week. Liam and I are going to Paris for our anniversary which is tomorrow. I was bricking it in case he took me to California and my weird-ass dream started coming true.

That whole experience still freaks me out. I closed up my suitcase. I went to drag it down the stairs when Liam walked out of the bathroom and stopped me. "Whoa, I'll take it down." He said.

"I can do it, it's ok."

"I don't want you hurting yourself." I gave up and walked downstairs, suitcase-less. I watched as Liam bumped my case down all the stairs, ran back up and did the same with his own case. "Ready?" I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror on the wall in the hall. I pulled on my white converse and checked if I had everything. We put the suitcases in the car and got Pip into the backseat with a trail of dog treats. We dropped him off at mum's and headed to the airport.

~

We arrived at our hotel in Paris. Liam got our room key and we took the lift up to the room. As soon as we got in I ran to the balcony and looked out at the view. "That is not the Eiffel Tower outside our room!"

"No Meghan, it's a Blackpool Tower." I could hear the smirk in his voice as I turned around to find him close behind me on the balcony.

"Alright Mister, no need for the sarcasm." I grinned.

"Come on, it's getting pretty late. It's our big day tomorrow and you don't want to be tired." He winked at me. What is he planning? I changed into my pyjamas and slid into the bed. Liam soon joined me. He kissed my forehead before we said our goodnights. I couldn't sleep however. I lay awake and thought about this time when I had the dream.

"Psssst! Meghan! Wake up!" I could faintly hear Liam in the background. I was really confused as to why he was waking me up. "Come on, the sun's shining and we're stuck in here!" I opened one eye and saw I was in a strange room. After a moment of confusion, I realised I was in California. I rolled over in the bed to find Liam leaning on one of his elbows.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled at me and I blushed. This is our big day.

"Morning." I smiled back at him. He leaned in for a kiss.

"Happy anniversary baby."

"Happy anniversary to you too." I still can't believe it's been a year since I went to see McFly and a year since I said yes to the most amazing guy ever.

~

He led me over to somewhere and sat me down on the ground. I was very confused. "Ok, you can look now." I took off the blindfold to find myself on some grass on what seemed to be a very high hill. "Look where we are." Liam smiled as he sat down and pointed to his left. It was only then when I realised we were behind the famous Hollywood sign, looking out over the whole city.

"Wow." I couldn't stop smiling.

My eyes started getting heavier and I finally drifted off to sleep in the early hours of the morning.

~

"Megs, it's time to get up. We'll miss breakfast." I groaned and hid my face in the pillow. "Come on! I'm hungry!" I groaned again and dragged myself up. We headed down for breakfast, just like normal. I was kind of confused. Liam didn't mention our anniversary or anything. He definitely knows it's today because he said so last night. I decided to stay quiet and just go with the flow. After breakfast we went back up to the hotel room.